Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

Okay, I know we have at least two other threads covering this topic but thought I'd start a third

with a more direct title making it easier to find. Maybe one of the mods can merge the other two threads into this one??

Anyway, I just came back from Hooters Hilliard and they now have them "frequent-guest-punch-each-time-you-come"

cards for bike nights, come 5 times and get $5 off your order, free T-Shirt after 10th visit.

Here is a shortcut to the Columbus area Hooters websites... http://tinyurl.com/oh29nl

The Hilliard location is very close to me, think I might start going each Friday at least to get the card punched.

The hours on their bike night I think are like 6-9pm.

HootersHilliardBikeNights1.jpg

HootersHilliardBikeNights2.jpg

Edited by SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if there would be an interest in the dyno there.

its probably mostly harleys so they might want to find out how much power they don't have after putting on some louder pipes

its probably mostly harleys so they might want to find out how much power they don't have after putting on some louder pipes

Last year, once the event got going there was a pretty wide assortment of bikes there.

Probably worth a phone call to the manager but there are some apartments and homes

nearby so not sure how well the noise would go over with the neighbors!

Weather looks good for tonight. If I can pick up my bike before HNW closes at 6pm (its getting its first oil change)

I'll be heading out to Hooters in Hilliard tonight. Anyone wanna meet up there let me know.

I am going , just waiting to see when vrod dave can get out but ill be there about 7 hopefully some ohio riders will be there i dont no many people in hilliard . if ya want give me a yell 403-3179

I am going , just waiting to see when vrod dave can get out but ill be there about 7 hopefully some ohio riders will be there i dont no many people in hilliard . if ya want give me a yell 403-3179

I got my bike back from the shop in time, so me and the wife (DiamoGirl) will be there around 7pm, I think RockStar from HNW is coming too.

The wife is bringin her scoot, so this is what we'll be riding, look for us...

Dinner_and_a_Ride.jpg

OFCMav, I m from mansfield, Madison 02. Get at me.

Good turnout tonight at Gaswerks, then we went to hooters to meet the already good turnout of O.R. people there.

I think there were about 20 of us at any given point, our group was 6 deep alone.

GREAT NIGHT!

I got home and it didn't rain all night.... bogus... coulda stayed out longer... booo on the weather people...nice to meet some more cool peeps... specially rockstar and zerocrash... and Mrs. swing'r.... she's funny cool!!

I got home and it didn't rain all night.... bogus... coulda stayed out longer... booo on the weather people...nice to meet some more cool peeps... specially rockstar and zerocrash... and Mrs. swing'r.... she's funny cool!!

It was nice meeting more people last night. I had alot of fun.:)