Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up everyone? Myself and a cpl friends were there lastnight as well, i was on the red and black gsxr 600 with red and black seat and loud exhaust and my friend had the r1 custom painted and stretched, i wanted to meet some of you but didnt really know what to say, lol, anyways we will see you all at qs&l wednesday, p.s. i love the all white gixxer with orange wheels

I got home and it didn't rain all night.... bogus... coulda stayed out longer... booo on the weather people...nice to meet some more cool peeps... specially rockstar and zerocrash... and Mrs. swing'r.... she's funny cool!!

Yeah it finally good to meet you in person moose, as well as several others. :)

Just picked this up off of columbusbiker.com calender:

East Main Hooters Cycle Sundays

12:00 PM

Beginning May 3rd, East Main Street Hooters will have "Cycle Sundays".?It's an afternoon Bike Night that start at Noon and end at 6pm.? There will be weekly giveaways, 9.99 Coors Light Buckets, and Biker Frequency Cards that offer the Bikers Discounts.

It could be a mistake. They list the Hillard Hooters bike night as being on Friday, when it's Thursday. Dunno. So maybe there are two Hooters events. You can get your little Hoot Owl punched twice a week. Ha

Hmmm us Southeastern people go to Classics in Pick about 4ish on Sundays, BUT Id be in for both of these. LOL. I mean Hooters wings, and Classics pizza. ALl in a good sunday!

And youre damn right about the Hooter Card punched twice!

...It could be a mistake. They list the Hillard Hooters bike night as being on Friday, when it's Thursday.

Hilliard Hooters bike night IS Fridays.

The wife and I will probably be up @ Hooters in Hilliard tomorrow night for abit,

I'm on call so could have to split at any time, but its really close to home so shouldn't be an issue.

Hilliard Hooters bike night IS Fridays.

Yep it is definitely on Fridays. I'll probably show up for a bit, especially since I won a gift certificate (which expires tomorrow :rolleyes:) as part of my bucket of hooters crap I won from the raffle last week. :)

We should be there....6ish? Is there a designated OR.com parking area? I still need stickers for this bike so won't be able to rep the site yet. just look out for a dark red 01 bandit600s. I've got a grey joe rocket jacket and my wife has a black/blue jacket.

We should be there....6ish? Is there a designated OR.com parking area? I still need stickers for this bike so won't be able to rep the site yet. just look out for a dark red 01 bandit600s. I've got a grey joe rocket jacket and my wife has a black/blue jacket.

No, you just gotta park wherever, the lot's not that big.

If I make it, I'm pretty easy to spot when I pull in on the WR. :D

downsized_0519091431.jpg

Whats up everyone? Myself and a cpl friends were there lastnight as well, i was on the red and black gsxr 600 with red and black seat and loud exhaust and my friend had the r1 custom painted and stretched, i wanted to meet some of you but didnt really know what to say, lol, anyways we will see you all at qs&l wednesday, p.s. i love the all white gixxer with orange wheels

Thanks so much! :D

Well.. Ill def. be there tonight w/ a few others.

Still need an OR sticker. RC51 John didnt make it to wed. nite bike night I dont think, however there was an identical RC51 and the owners name ironically was John but he had no idea what OR was. Also, there was a female that had a STACK of OR stickers @ shell but I had no clue who she was.

Will anyone have extras...?

Thanks

Edited by MurderedCBR