Anyone with a 2012+ F150 ecoboost?

Stampede

It was the '13 mitchstang. He bought it new, put 4k babied miles on it, then jet autoed it. I traded a couple things towards it (commander and contour svt) and owned it for a year. The transmission grinded into gear from the factory, had three different hidden rattles, and the engine started sporadically ticking (Google "the mustang tick", it's a thing) so it was time to go. I wanted something with non-prius tires and a track pack of sorts. The stock '15+ mustang performance packages didn't impress me as much as the camaro's 1LE package did, and here I am 3.5 still-happy years later.

:thumbup: Having choices is maximum 'Murica! Glad you're happy with it.

I've noticed there aren't any RAM supporters who want to speak up about rust issues... :gabe:

:thumbup: Having choices is maximum 'Murica! Glad you're happy with it.

I've noticed there aren't any RAM supporters who want to speak up about rust issues... :gabe:

Honestly seems like all newer fullsize trucks tend to have rust issues anymore.

I owed the Tremor prior to Mitch. I bought it with 25K miles on it. It had rust even then. Never owed a truck that had frame rust and bubbles under the paint that wasn't 20 years old with 200K miles on it. You're argument over the "PO treatment" is invalid.

Jesse, you're right

Uh...

I consider myself a Ram supporter (with a rusty 07 with 91k miles on it) and I'd be happy to answer any questions :). I did all the right things to avoid the bed fender rust, and still got it real good.

I will say that it took mine a full 10 years to produce bubbling. 5 year old Ford's doing this as bad as they do is a joke and a half.

One person has a bad experience, and you tell the world and the world listens. Twenty people have a good or great experience and they tell the world, only to be scoffed as not having a bad enough experience to appeal to what people want to hear.

One person has a bad experience, and you tell the world and the world listens. Twenty people have a good or great experience and they tell the world, only to be scoffed as not having a bad enough experience to appeal to what people want to hear.

Ya know what they say: the squeaky mouse gets the cheese.

Well, I have an 03 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 QC, with a tick over 100k, with rust issues, lower ball joints, wheel bearings, and cv shaft issues. But has never failed to start. I see alot of 09+ trucks with rust issues, ford chevy dodge, they all do, to me seems worse then the 70s and 80s.

I need something that gets good fuel mileage and has a truck bed.

Stampede.

I take a bit to Canada and MPG were a big factor for what truck I bought. Also didn’t want to go diesel because it sometimes runs out where we go in Canada. Dodge is really stepping up their game for infotainment. I don’t know if they have fixed the mechanical issues that I always heard about. The 2.7 and the 3.5 EB, along with the trim options just made Ford easier for me to make my choice.