Anthony

excell

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot of change today. They're still pulling him off of sedation meds, and he still has a breathing tube, and is getting agitated. Wish/pray for him to have some patience.... Hah.

Sorry to hear this. I know I've meet him at least once and been a long time member of this board/community. Be wishing for a fast recovery. Stay strong and be at his side! Best wishes.

He's at a great hospital. The fact they're backing his sedation down is a great sign. OSU is aggressive in general in getting the sedation off. My brother was at mt Carmel east and was sedated for almost 3 months when all was said and done. Just take it a day at a time and like I say....I understand what you guys are going through. He's getting great care and things are progressing the right direction so alot to be positive about.

Morning update: Still no real changes, positive or negative. They put him back on the sedation meds and put him back fully to sleep. His blood pressure was spiking while he was "awake" no doubt due to his intense burning hatred for hospitals and the breathing tube. When they pull the tube, it sounds like Friday at the earliest now.

He took a step back tonight. They say it's "normal" to regress some I guess. He's back to being fully sedated essentially and extra oxygen, and no other changes.

Thanks y'all.

Sending lots of positive thoughts. I'll talk shit to him in person when he walks out of there.

With any luck, weeks not months. :)

Morning update: No real changes, they consider him "stable" but he's still asleep. They're going to try backing down the meds again today and waking him up a bit. Hopefully he responds well.

Any word on the cause of his pancreatitis yet?

No, they still have no idea.