Whisky

Robochan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this isn't whisky/whiskey/bourbon but for my anniversary my son bought me a bottle of don julio 70 and it was the smoothest tequila I have ever drank
I'll have to keep an eye out. I have a bottle of the barrel aged Patron, and I'm not a fan.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'll have to keep an eye out. I have a bottle of the barrel aged Patron, and I'm not a fan.

I like patron but this was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better ..really smooth

My wife who isn't a big tequila drinker gave it a thumbs up..so it has to be good

Can't. Stay at home order [emoji38]

Maybe if your review made it sound better!

I'm interested to try it, just haven't been down that way since I took the voluntary lay off.

It'll give me a reason to show up for the CR tasting someday.

Feel free to have a glass of it if you get a hankering, I just want to try it, but seriously doubt a scotch will do much more than decorate my bar until a scotch drinker comes over.

Ha! That's fair. Didn't know you listened to our review, but remember, we're not Scotch guys. It's not the worst, as I recall, but now it's sat. Could be better, could be worse. Honestly dunno.

I won't drink another man's bourbon/whiskey/whisky/whatever without him present, as I've said. I'll hold it until we (or all of us) can get together. :)

You may LOVE it. May HATE it. No clue what your tastes are.

Just delivered5376fbb5ae2818e45282979bd84d9823.jpg

I got some of the Papa's Pilar when we were in Key West a few years ago and liked it. IIRC very sip-able but fairly heavy on the sweet side. I also got some Bad Bitch rum, also made in Key west, but it was a garbage dumpster fire. Oh, just noticed that this is a Bourbon Barrel Finish, the one I had was the regular one. I see the also have a Sherry Cask one too, which sounds interesting.

Let us know how you like the Jefferson's Reserve. The rum selection is pretty bad here, but I actually saw some of the Jefferson's Reserve the other day. Zacapa 23 or Diplimatico is the only 2 decent rums I've regularly come across.

Sherry Cask

Rural Inn Pick

Have had it, really good.

97449270_10109575584992944_2038876651072258048_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=0be424&_nc_ohc=281T52clDecAX8mQeFU&_nc_ht=scontent.fluk1-1.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=1022a185efcf5fc263ca216096971692&oe=5EDE1ADF

I'll take it. Let me know details and I can PayPal or whatever your preferred method of payment is.

Scored some AE Rye and found a bunch of Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream and Jack Daniels Winter Jack (both for others) on my travels yesterday and today. Hoping to score another bottle or two I can't find around home this week.

Scored some AE Rye and found a bunch of Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream and Jack Daniels Winter Jack (both for others) on my travels yesterday and today. Hoping to score another bottle or two I can't find around home this week.

Bourbon Cream is so good. Wife mixed it with some Skrewball one time and it was delicious.

I can get you some and set it on my little display next to some Balvenie I have. :)
Great idea. And pick up the bottle from Bob to add to my remote collection. Lol