I have LS shit everywhere.

Cordell

So I’m kind of a packrat and have been hanging on to alot of stock parts or decent stuff from work, but I’m getting tired of tripping over this shit. There is various stuff I’ll gladly give away to someone who will use it.

Here’s a few things I’d like a couple dollars for.

SOLD-Aluminum driveshaft out of an LS1 6speed f-body. You can find these for over $100 everywhere, CR price $50, I also have 2 steel ones you can have.

SOLD-The stock C5 brakes off my 1997 Corvette, calipers, hoses, pads, rotors, all of it is perfectly useable when cleaned up. Prices are all over the place, I don’t care $50.

Blown up LS1 out of my Corvette, has hole in block and 2 broken rods, however right now it has the batwing oil pan on it (worth some money) and the C5 mount brackets. Look up what the oil pan and mounts cost, I only want $200 for the whole mess.

Stock 97 Corvette LS1 intake manifold with 2001 fuel rail (returnless) and stock injectors, CR price $100.-SOLD

Used Monster stage 2 single disk clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel. Probably half the life left in it or better, I upgraded with new engine before I overpowered this one. CR price $100

Don’t bother me kicking tires, just bring cash and carry, I’m not waiting around, I’m not holding stuff and going out of my way for a few dollars. There are lots of other things laying around I’ll give away if you’ll just come buy something.

I watch this all the time so ask your questions, I may have some small shit you might need so ask. If it’s LS1 related I might just have it in one of many boxes.

TCI streetfighter 3000 stall converter, been sitting around for years but worked when pulled, fit my Camaro when it was an auto, CR price FREE!!!

C5 radiator and fans, stock stuff that was trimmed to fit supercharger, works fine. CR price FREE!!

Need an old Miata battery? Been sitting for a few years may work, may not, FREE!!

I have some Powerstop Evolution Sport brake pads and rotors, part#z23-1521, part number ripped off rotors, parts are new, someone gave them to me, I think they fit some Honda, CR price....you guessed it FREE!!

I’m sure there’s other things, but come quick before I get mad and throw this shit away. Just don’t ask me to go out of my way to give it to you, you will simply be ignored.

Edited by Cordell

The Monster clutch... will it fit a 2007 CTS-V 6.0L?

It should, there’s something unique about the spacing, I think a shim is needed behind the slave cylinder. Not positive on how it goes together, but I believe it works.

Would the vette oil pan work if someone was swapping an LS motor into a 3rd gen Firebird? Asking for a friend....

Maybe but doubtful. The wings of the “batwing” oil pan stick out pretty far on both sides. I’m not sure it fits anything other then a C5.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks Tim.

Anybody else going to come get some cheap stuff?

I am heading out of town tonight for a show, but will shoot you a PM when I get back to see about getting that driveshaft.

My neighbor wants the stall if you still have it. Got a number he can text you at to set up a pick up or I can pm you his...whatever is easier.

Just know it’s free for a reason, like I said worked when pulled, but literally been laying in a corner for 6-7 years, use at own risk. I’m not going to be around much this weekend so message me and I’ll try to get with you Sunday sometime.

You know I’m really surprised when I say I have brand new in the packaging Powerstop evolution pads and rotors that nobody wants them. I do a little looking on the part number I do have and they fit Honda CRVs, and Odysseys. I know some of you have these vehicles, should I really throw them in the trash?