Street Car Takeover

Cordell

Nice to see a bunch of old faces, and some new ones!

What kind of times was mike running? I dropped out of the stick shift class after I shredded 4th in the roll racing finals. :(

jp do you have any videos to post of the dyno or roll racing? I literally almost went even though I was slammed at home just to meet you..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jp do you have any videos to post of the dyno or roll racing? I literally almost went even though I was slammed at home just to meet you..

There are a couple of his pulls in the massive video I posted to our YouTube page a couple days back. Unfortunately I missed his big runs and the transmission issue run during a frantic trip to Jegs to resolve a boost leak issue.

Ha! I'd have a beer with ya.

I have a few Dyno videos but my GoPro was not charged so I didn't get any of the roll racing besides

This was thew 998whp pull. Funny how monumentally disappointing 998 whp out fo a 123 ci motor you tossed together in your garage can be lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ciVkqHdN7qPUqj7Xl_6zw

Im here at 2:00 with some funny commentary. Thanks to Lucore for the video. I turned it down to qual for the 150mph roll racing class. 32psi was good for 150 traps, so I am pretty excited to see what I can do on kill this year!