Another Tesla Model 3 "Black Beauty"

TTQ B4U

This vehicle is from a repeat customer who had his FX35 brought back last summer only this time he wanted me to take his New Model 3 and do what even Tesla doesn't do from the factory and that's make it "Glow" with my New Car Polish & Protect. Having done his Infiniti prior he wanted to same coatings and treatment. This Tesla is wearing 2 layers of CarPro Cquartz and topped with CarPro Gliss. Along the way I also also Ceramic Coated the glass including the entire roof, the wheels and of course the little bit of trim that is on it so that he doesn't have to mess with it going forward.

Most new vehicles if left to dealers to prep for delivery get marred up and this one was no exception.

original.jpg

That's okay as the prep work under this package makes short-order of those swirls and marring.

original.jpg

original.jpg

One thing I see a lot on the various detailing forums or product reviews is around frustration when it comes to glass coatings. Just like with paint coatings it's all in the prep work. With glass, it's critical that the windows be entirely stripped and down to virgin glass. You'll see this when water actually clings to the glass and can in turn be cut right through with a water blade. That same principle of water bonding to it is what a coating will now do.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Overall the car turned out fantastic and is dripping wet with deep black paint

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Upon pick up he took me for a spin to show off the power of the Dual Motor this thing has. The best part is definitely the instant torque and push back in your seat. Doesn't lesson until after 100mph. It's odd not feeling it shift gears.

From there we stopped off and grabbed a couple shots with a bit of a softer background.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Thanks again to Eric and others who trust in my work enough to send me such referrals. Much appreciated!

-tim