College Football Thread 2019

Mitch

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunnar Hoak might be the Whitest QB we've had in a long time.

I'm not exactly sure how to respond to that, but it did make me think. tOSU has not had a starting QB who wasn't African American since Todd Boeckman, in 2007, and he last for all of like 2.5 games. Interesting, given how much we used to hear about how no one wanted to give black QB's a chance (I'm talking in the 80's and 90's). As Bob Dylan once said, "Oh the times, they are a'changin..."

I'm not exactly sure how to respond to that, but it did make me think. tOSU has not had a starting QB who wasn't African American since Todd Boeckman, in 2007, and he last for all of like 2.5 games. Interesting, given how much we used to hear about how no one wanted to give black QB's a chance (I'm talking in the 80's and 90's). As Bob Dylan once said, "Oh the times, they are a'changin..."

Once you go black...

• 2 weeks later...

Chase Young = Joey Bosa who?

Justin Fields, totally acceptable to throw ball out of bounds when not in pocket.

Gus Johnson has totally grown on me over the years. It might be because I think he is an Ohio State homer. Joel Klatt is really good.

I really like how fast the defense looks. Of course it’s FAU, so we’ll see.