College Football Thread 2019

Mitch

Chase Young is a stud but the Bosa's were, and one is tonight, studs. Big shoes to fill.

Absolutely, Nick and Joey were arguably the best defensive ends to play for the Buckeyes.

Chase Young has shown this year that he belongs in that discussion. He just doesn't seem to be getting the hype that the Bosa's got from the national media. Either way I hope the Buckeyes can continue to recruit stud DE's.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely, Nick and Joey were arguably the best defensive ends to play for the Buckeyes.

Chase Young has shown this year that he belongs in that discussion. He just doesn't seem to be getting the hype that the Bosa's got from the national media. Either way I hope the Buckeyes can continue to recruit stud DE's.

Yeah...I agree with that.

Holy shit UGA. What a pretender.

Watch they will still be ranked in the top 5 because SEC.

Heaven forbid ESPN doesn’t get to shove another slew of shit SEC teams down our throats during the playoffs.

Yup. SEClol. They are relevant for a few years every 20 years.

INB4BAMALOSESTOANUNRANKEDTEAM.

I've not been overly impressed by 'Bama, UGA (lol, ever), Clemson, or really anyone this year and this is the first year I can say that in my memory.

Edited by Otis Nice

Yup. SEClol. They are relevant for a few years every 20 years.

INB4BAMALOSESTOANUNRANKEDTEAM.

I've not been overly impressed by 'Bama, UGA (lol, ever), Clemson, or really anyone this year and this is the first year I an say that in my memory.

Definitely seems to be more parity at the top of college football so far this season. That's a good thing and is needed right now IMHO.

Well, lsu did jumped to #2, but I don’t care because the SEC will take care of themselves.

tOSU will need to stay healthy and impress the rest of the country, but if we win out we’ll be ok.

The game in two weeks will say a lot.

yes that kinda screwed us

Meh, I'm not too concerned. Nobody else even looks close to OSU. F'n Alabama is getting worked by Tennessee right now. 'Cause 'Bama', is legitimately the only reason they are #1 right now. I'm not impressed at all. Clemson doesn't impress me. LSU doesn't impress me. Oklahoma still has a Big 12 defense.

Yea, I'm not concerned about any of them.

Meh, I'm not too concerned. Nobody else even looks close to OSU. F'n Alabama is getting worked by Tennessee right now. 'Cause 'Bama', is legitimately the only reason they are #1 right now. I'm not impressed at all. Clemson doesn't impress me. LSU doesn't impress me. Oklahoma still has a Big 12 defense.

Yea, I'm not concerned about any of them.

This...and that also concerns me.

Unrelated: 'Bama is getting some very favorable calls and that's frustrating as all get out.

OSU is hands down the best and most complete team in the country.

Wow.

Let’s hope these voters get it right this week.

It's laughable at this point.

The polls aren't even close. OSU has beat the brakes off of everybody. OK showed their colors today. 'Bama' is playing F'n Arkansas. I expect LSU and Auburn to be ranked #2&3, come tomorrow. ESECPN is already talking about 2 SEC teams making the playoffs with OK losing today. I say, Great! Put 3 of them in there.