25 Year Old Toyota Supra Make Over

TTQ B4U

So Howard has his gal here for quite a long time and they've been through a lot together. He first brought it over when Derek was getting his wife's Mustang set up for its coating job.

I had a chance to look it over and together we decided that a lot could be done but it wasn't necessary to chase perfection to get the results he was looking to see. Overall the finish was just faded a bit, covered in swirls and being pure black, wasn't able to really look as fast as it is.

So we set out to go with my Premium Enhancement Polish Package and given it's not a daily driver nor one that will see much if any harsh weather, to top off the results with 2 layers of GYEON's Super-Hydrophobic CanCoat SiO2 based Ceramic Coating. In the process I also polished up the glass that was etched pretty badly and topped it off with some glass coating as a favor for him.

I'll jump right to the pics as they tell the story. I'll lead off with what it looked like from a swirl-city standpoint.

original.jpg

One of the best looking cars of the 90's IMO

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

I'm going to be sad to see it leave as it makes my garage look good.

original.jpg

I saw the title of this thread, and excitedly hoped it was Howard as I’ve seen his Supra in person a few times; definitely had high hopes in terms of what Tim might be able to do with that Supra.

Again...the results look awesome. Well done, Tim!!!

As you can see, Tim did an excellent job. If anyone is thinking about having a professional detail/paint correction done I can't recommend him enough.

+1

Looking at this is making me want a supra even more now....

I saw the title of this thread, and excitedly hoped it was Howard as I’ve seen his Supra in person a few times; definitely had high hopes in terms of what Tim might be able to do with that Supra.

Again...the results look awesome. Well done, Tim!!!

Thanks Clay. I know what you mean, when he rolled up in it with Derek, I was like "I so could make that thing look awesome" and then he showed interest and I knew it was going to be a fun one to work on.

Very nice Tim and Howard!

Thanks! Howard has the best part of the deal though. I only moved it 50ft total.

God damn, that’s thing is sexy

IMO that style Supra is the best looking car of the 90's. Lots of great cars back then too.

As you can see, Tim did an excellent job. If anyone is thinking about having a professional detail/paint correction done I can't recommend him enough.

Thanks Howard. Hold off on it for one week but the real fun is the first wash.

+1

Looking at this is making me want a supra even more now....

BaT has me drooling over few. Timeless for sure.