Where do you guys sell cars?

HotCarl

FB Marketplace is by far and beyond the best at the moment. It'll probably go to shit eventually but it at least gives you a chance to feel out the seller and seeing its an actual person in whatever location. All the transactions I've done on it (car parts, never a car) have been seamless.

Craigslist seems like a waste of time now, unfortunately.

I've heard FB Marketplace is the best now. I listed a car yesterday and I'm still getting craigslist type responses so far. Do you still have it, any trades, what's wrong with it, etc. Because reading the listing is so hard apparently

I thought the higher price on my truck might make a little difference on Craigslist filtering out the idiots. My $5 got me 3 hits, eventually wanting me to purchase their 3rd party bullshit vehicle history report. Craigslist was a waste of time.

Facebook marketplace was the eventual success.

Sold my Corvette through Facebook, sold my Cobalt through Columbus Racing, sold my last S10 through Columbus Racing, sold my MazdaSpeed Miata through Facebook, sold my other Miata through Columbus Racing.

So I suppose I’ve had good luck with those. The last 5 cars I got rid of.