Moving sale - It all must GO!

TimTaylor751647545500

I've seen my last Ohio winter. Moving to Florida and I need to clear out some items from my garage that I'm not wanting to move, namely tools etc. I'm open to offers on all of this stuff.

Pics upon request.

Tools:

Spindle sander - New $115 / $75

10" Ohio Forge bench top band saw - $30

HF dual work light on stand - $20

HF Floor Blast Cabinet - New $180 / $100

Lincoln SP-170T Mig Welder & cart with new gun. One gauge is broken, $40 for replacements gauges - $350

A slew of random hand tools (sockets, ratches, screw drivers) Craftsman, Stanley, etc. - prices vary

Benches:

Large bench - 8'L x 4'W x 3'H

All pocket hole construction with double layer maple melamine top and double 2x4 legs. Really solid & heavy bench with middle shelf for extra storage - SOLD

Side Bench - 92"L x 14.5"W x 36"H - SOLD

Welding table - 1/4" plate top / 49" x 30" x 30" nylon casters - $100

2 sets of metal shelves - SOLD

Edited by TimTaylor75

I wish I had my pole barn built, I'd be all over this.

Do you have any pics of the welding table and benches? I might be talked into storing them....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Sorry, super crazy busy weekend. I can get measurements of the shelves. Chris, thanks for posting that link (I adjusted the price of the welding table accordingly).

I can send pictures of anything you guys might be interested in. Just let me know.

Thanks!

I would like pics of the benches.

Sent via text

how heavy is the welding table? and I'd love to see pictures of the shelves

It's pretty heavy, the top plate is 1/4" and the frame is made from square tubing. PM your number and I'll send you pics, but it looks just like what Chris posted above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...