WTB: Wiring for car stereo/amp install

zeitgeist57

Clay, you cheap S.O.B. I'm poor white trash. You're cheap white trash. :lol:

For real, go literally anywhere for 14 gauge wire. Lowes. Home Depot. Ace Hardware. State Electric. Wolff Brothers. Walmart. Circuit City. Best Buy. Radio Shack. Crutchfield. Sun TV. Comp USA. My dad's basement or pole barn. It's not hard to find.

You're the CB Howard of the forums. :lol:

Are you just asking for scraps or are you looking for new stock?

I had a box of this stuff but it's in FL now.

KnuKoncepts is the best. I have a bunch of 12ga speaker wire. May have some power and ground laying around in my spare bin.

Thanks guys. Chandler, if you find anything let me know what you want for it. I'll need 100ft for speaker wire.

You can literally go buy the basic install kit at Walmart.

Clay, you cheap S.O.B. I'm poor white trash. You're cheap white trash. :lol:

For real, go literally anywhere for 14 gauge wire. Lowes. Home Depot. Ace Hardware. State Electric. Wolff Brothers. Walmart. Circuit City. Best Buy. Radio Shack. Crutchfield. Sun TV. Comp USA. My dad's basement or pole barn. It's not hard to find.

You're the CB Howard of the forums. :lol:

Are you just asking for scraps or are you looking for new stock?

Guys, OF COURSE I know I can get stuff at Amazon. I just wanted to see if anyone had some good stuff from past projects they'd be looking to sell or give away. It's really not about being cheap; it's simply checking with other car guys if they have quality wiring components that they want to get rid of. Reduce, reuse, recycle bitches! :D

TL;DR: I am cheap, and want free stuff

Thanks guys. Chandler, if you find anything let me know what you want for it. I'll need 100ft for speaker wire.

Guys, OF COURSE I know I can get stuff at Amazon. I just wanted to see if anyone had some good stuff from past projects they'd be looking to sell or give away. It's really not about being cheap; it's simply checking with other car guys if they have quality wiring components that they want to get rid of. Reduce, reuse, recycle bitches! :D

Text me tomorrow...bitch. :lol:

Give away the good stuff? Sounds fishy.