2019 Family Hauler bringing the good looks

TTQ B4U

So Derek referred a childhood friend who now has a little one of his own and two more in the oven to me to clean up his new family hauler. This is a new-car prep and ceramic coating for perhaps one of the nicest looking minivans available today.

Michael picked up his Fully Coated van last weekend and I hope is enjoying the heck out of it as it's for sure is about the most flawless paint and finish wise it could be.

As part of my New Vehicle Package, it was fully decontaminated, polished and ceramic coated. It was loaded with water spots, had several areas of tree sap or something likely while at the dealer and the glass really needed a good cleaning and polish to shed water. Now with the polish and coating that Brilliant Black color is living up to its name and the glass will negate the need for wipers with speeds 45mph+

With this package, Michael upgraded to the CarPro 3 layer system on the paint, included the trim coating and of course the wheels and even a dual layer glass coating as part of this package.

Thank you again to Derek for the referral and of course to Michael with trusting me with his brand new Pacifica with only 312 miles on it. Love the tint and overall look for sure!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

• 2 months later...
Nice work again Tim!

Thanks Rick! Getting ready to begin the 2020 Season. Been down with a shoulder injury and need to get it fixed up without risking it as the pain was pretty bad.

Once good however, I have a few sweet rides about to get prettied up.

Since Rick dug up this thread...

As a minivan-man, the 2021 Pacifica looks the fucking business, has AWD. #SUVLOL

https://www.chicagoautoshow.com/vehicles-on-display/2021/chrysler/pacifica/

And it can send 100% of the torque to the rear axle...

Drift van! (At least in the snow)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

And it can send 100% of the torque to the rear axle...

Drift van! (At least in the snow)

So, it's not an FF based powertrain? :confused:

If it is and we are talking when the fronts are in the air, that's some nice marketing spin.

I do think it's pretty cool that you guys are putting it in a minivan.

More info please! :) Either my google-fu is failing me or there hasn't been a ton of technical info released yet.

So, it's not an FF based powertrain? :confused:

If it is and we are talking when the fronts are in the air, that's some nice marketing spin.

I do think it's pretty cool that you guys are putting it in a minivan.

More info please! :) Either my google-fu is failing me or there hasn't been a ton of technical info released yet.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/32103/the-2020-chrysler-pacificas-new-awd-system-can-go-full-rwd

Mentioned here too:

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/02/06/2021-chrysler-pacifica-refresh-awd-chicago-auto-show/

It's still FWD based, added AWD and kept Stow-N-Go seating. It's the first launch of the new UConnect system with a 10.1" screen and new UI. Also added a couple standard safety features and optional FamCAM.

The new Pinnacle trim level looks nice too.