Slimpsy Review

Rocky31186

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah wow. Yeah that is garbage.

So some genius installed or fixed those lines right on that thing and didnt say a peep!? THAT's who needs smacked.

^^ THIS. Even now still, someone needs to go back to that shop and say something.

I stand by in saying that I didn't know the frame was bad and definitely didn't know it was rusted out like that. Obviously I poured a ton of money into it the last year alone, between rack and pinion replacement ($800), tires ($450), brake/power steering lines ($500)....all within the last 8 months, that's crazy to think I would repair any of that crap had I known it was like that. It was all done at Kights Auto in Ashville, Ohio. They always were prompt and friendly, and had good reviews...I thought they were good and honest people. We drove the truck to North Carolina every year. . . that's kind of what it was for. . and it never left us stranded and never fell apart, we just wanted to get into something with lower miles and that's what we did.

I feel awful, but at the same time. . . Rocky made it seem like he was going to flip it and even replaced the wheel bearing before having a change of heart. I did what he asked and then the next morning the money was spent and that evening he asked if he could have his money back.

I am not a bad person. . . a lot of back and forth here with this and it's unfortunate that I am being painted out to be some asshole that's trying to pull the wool over another member's eyes. . . I've absolutely never done that here or anywhere else.

I've hired many people here (Jason when he was out of work to paint our house, Dozzier's Garage when he was still in town, Exoteric to detail cars, Ryan to change motorcycle tires, etc etc etc) and have had ZERO issues with anyone.

I'm not one to go back and forth and to keep repeating myself, so this is the last post I will make on this topic. I'm sorry you feel that I cheated you Rocky. . . I just hope you honestly don't feel that I meant things to go the way they went.

Lol fuck that rot is bad. Sucks you didn’t look the underneath over before buying. Slimpsy, how are you a car guy on a car site and not know your vehicles underside looks like this esp when selling it. Plus, you took it to a shop where the mechanics proceeded to face fuck you into oblivion on the down low. Bruh...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...