Coronavirus II

greg1647545532

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well give the fucker a gold star and a promotion to emperor, because all Trump voters seem to care about is rustling Greg's jimmies. Here I thought they liked America and wanted it to succeed but nope, owning the libs is priority one.

I’d say we are succeeding (given the current pandemic) and will continue to succeed. It’s what we do as Americans.

Massive deficit spending, record unemployment, businesses closing left and right... I'm not sure how much more succeeding we can handle.

it will continue to bounce back if you and the rest of your commie friends pull your finger off that nuclear button.

Massive deficit spending, record unemployment, businesses closing left and right... I'm not sure how much more succeeding we can handle.

this is the same ignorant statement that ksick made against strickland....how he f'ed up ohios economy when it was a junk bond issue (to big to fail) ... anyone who believed it then was stupid and anyone using it as an argument was/is really stupid

it will continue to bounce back if you and the rest of your commie friends pull your finger off that nuclear button.

We've pretty much completely opened up at this point, in Ohio at least. You can't keep blaming the shutdowns for the damage from the pandemic and our pathetic response to it when the shutdown doesn't exist anymore.

We've pretty much completely opened up at this point, in Ohio at least. You can't keep blaming the shutdowns for the damage from the pandemic and our pathetic response to it when the shutdown doesn't exist anymore.

Most commie paragraph in this thread.

/Thread

If you don’t understand what I’m saying, I can’t help.

It’s time to move on and stop being pathetic baby’s about this whole thing. We know more about this virus now than we did 3 months ago. We now know it’s nowhere near as deadly or dangerous as we all thought and hoped it wouldn’t be.

It wasn’t. It won’t be. People will get it. People will die from it. The same people that will die from pneumonia and the flu. Many will social distance and wear masks. I have no problem with that.

We will get this bitch going again and it will be with no help from the left. That’s clear.

also - yes we all know there will be a second wave of some kind as the reopen ramps up.

No one opening up thinks cases won’t go up. The fact is we are not going to do this lock down until a vaccine is available. That’s absolutely insane.

greg unrelated to our normal banter. I found this article on cnn rather interesting from cnn about the studies into how/where corona spread:

http://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/opinions/south-korea-dance-class-covid19-outbreak-sepkowitz/index.html

given I have worked the last 10 years in a call center environment and trained in tennis facilities I honestly went of fuck thats not good. It was interesting to hear my dad how legionair's (sp) spread sometime in the 70's due to it getting into the HVAC of a hotel during a conference.

CNN says exercising is bad for you, I'm never doing it again.

Did anyone listen to the Joe Rogan Podcast with Rhonda Patrick, about the vitamin D deficiency issue in the US? Some interesting correlation made between D levels and immune health/death from this virus.

There's no winning coming out of corona: Trump and his administration have solidified another generation of Americans that rely on the gubmint for money for 2020 and beyond. He's never balanced a business budget and unlike Clinton and the GOP Congress in the 90s, Trump took a great economic recovery since 2008 and paid nothing back. We're worse off now than before corona. I do hope that people will recover, and I DO agree that government stimulus is needed to survive a downturn like what we're experiencing, but the cost is greater than Pro-Trump supporters care to admit.

I thought Trump, as a businessman, would drain the swamp and "Make America Great Again" (he stole that line from Reagan btw). He's done neither, helping his family and cronies make money without using any possible success of the US economy to make the country better off financially. COVID exposed his fiscal failings; most people in this thread would rather keep their head in the sand. $25 TRILLION and accelerating for a national deficit...just remember that China owns us all when you're talking about your freedom. :lol:

Enjoy this beautiful Memorial Day weekend. <3

Edited by zeitgeist57

To bring it back on topic:

Coming up on 100,000 COVID-19 deaths officially reported in the USA, and with a lot of real-life examples and anecdotal evidence towards re-opening the country, I'm ready for everything to open back up. We still haven't done enough testing, but it seems like people are too on-edge to remain cooped up for another couple months.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-visits-one-his-private-golf-courses-first-time-75-n1213746

However...

I'm not going to be the first to run to a crowded beach, packed restaurant, or wait in line at a grocery store for the next couple of months. Glad it's summer...more Instacart deliveries, carryout/drive-thrus, and outdoor cookouts with friends/family! Just no sense in spending time at a Wal-Mart or Costco, like, ever again. I'll be masked if I have to make a last-minute brake fluid run to Autozone for a long time to come, otherwise it's ordered online. :lol:

Hope to not see a second flare-up happen in the next 2-3 months, otherwise this fall/winter will be fucked.

I'm not going to be the first to run to a crowded beach, packed restaurant, or wait in line at a grocery store for the next couple of months. Glad it's summer...more Instacart deliveries, carryout/drive-thrus, and outdoor cookouts with friends/family! Just no sense in spending time at a Wal-Mart or Costco, like, ever again. I'll be masked if I have to make a last-minute brake fluid run to Autozone for a long time to come, otherwise it's ordered online. :lol:

Hope to not see a second flare-up happen in the next 2-3 months, otherwise this fall/winter will be fucked.

I feel the same way..I'm going to give it some time before I get my haircut or dine indoors.

As far as walmart who in their right mind goes there anyway...lol

Coming up on 100,000 COVID-19 deaths officially reported in the USA, and with a lot of real-life examples and anecdotal evidence towards re-opening the country, I'm ready for everything to open back up. We still haven't done enough testing, but it seems like people are too on-edge to remain cooped up for another couple months.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-visits-one-his-private-golf-courses-first-time-75-n1213746

However...

I'm not going to be the first to run to a crowded beach, packed restaurant, or wait in line at a grocery store for the next couple of months. Glad it's summer...more Instacart deliveries, carryout/drive-thrus, and outdoor cookouts with friends/family! Just no sense in spending time at a Wal-Mart or Costco, like, ever again. I'll be masked if I have to make a last-minute brake fluid run to Autozone for a long time to come, otherwise it's ordered online. [emoji38]

Did my post from this morning get deleted? Did I miss something, I though it was on topic?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk