New to me 2010 Yukon

Benner

The 02 Yukon Xl has been on it's way out for a while. The transmission has been slowly developing issues and had existing issues I didn't care to fix so it came time to look for a new vehicle.

Initially I was looking for a newer impala or lacrosse do to 3 kids in car seats and wanting a car. However I couldn't pass up this yukon when it came in. 2010 yukon SLT 5.3L 4wd with 72k miles. Its loaded with black leather interior, Bose and sunroof. It also has 2nd row bench which I wanted so all three kids are in teaching distance. Its spotless inside and out, refused to let the detail department touch it when I got it . Also managed to snag a set of take-off wheels and tires from a 0 mile 2019 Silverado with Michelin primacy Ltx tires. Only issue is I gotta swap TPMS sensors due to frequency change.

Had AFM disabled within 24 hours. aiTKDHPl.jpg

Edited by Mitch

Great addition to the stable, it's tough to beat the Tahoe/Burb/Yukon for a family hauler. Looks very clean, and tough to find one that vintage with only 75k.

I'm sure you got it for a steal, working at the dealership.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

A

Great addition to the stable, it's tough to beat the Tahoe/Burb/Yukon for a family hauler. Looks very clean, and tough to find one that vintage with only 75k.

I'm sure you got it for a steal, working at the dealership.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Don't know if I'd call it a steal. A little under market value but I could only finance for 48 months. Payments are a little higher than I wanted but couldn't pass it up

A

Don't know if I'd call it a steal. A little under market value but I could only finance for 48 months. Payments are a little higher than I wanted but couldn't pass it up

We picked up a 2012 Escalade last year, its very low miles and absolutely pristine, and it was in the $30's still. Kinda crazy how these hold their value.

Need to do a Blackbear tune and some LT headers. :)

Nice pick up. I want one too, but the prices are kinda steep. How often does the AFM fail with higher mileage?

We see them occasionally. I had mine disabled just to be on the safe side. The mileage drop is nothing compared to the cost of repair when they go bad.