The Boys

TimTaylor751647545500

Also loved the first season. Last couple of episodes were trippy.

I've been really busy the last couple of weeks with family/work/car projects. Started "Away" on Netflix every night until I fall asleep and it's taking me awhile. :lol: Will get back to The Boys soon.

I enjoy it. Waiting for Homelander to laser Stormfront in half. But I doubt that'll happen.

Clever writing: they had me thoroughly hating Stormfront until Ep.3 (2? I was watching last night and cannot remember which episode it was), and now she's a bad bish in my mind.

Looking forward to getting through Ep.4 this week.

Season 1 was pretty good. Don't know what to think of season 2 so far. It feels a bit different.

I remember Seth Rogan being interviewed by Howard Stern, and the whole premise of this show could take it in a million different dark directions.

I love Karl Urban's character. Even Jack Quaid is good as a hapless loner that is getting swept up in the action. Homelander freaks me out the most: the fact that he has all the powers he does, truly believes in what he represents despite often not having a clue on how the world works or Vought functions, wears the f**king suit all the time.....he's a nuclear bomb waiting to go off.

Where can you watch this? Anyone want to give a quick background? Sounds interesting

Amazon. It's a Seth Rogan show (Pineapple Express, Sausage Party)...super heroes living amongst us with a handful of them being PR'd to death by a megacorp. It gets darker the more time you give for character development.

Amazon. It's a Seth Rogan show (Pineapple Express, Sausage Party)...super heroes living amongst us with a handful of them being PR'd to death by a megacorp. It gets darker the more time you give for character development.

Name some movies people would know him from at least. He was also in Anchorman, Shrek the Third, and Kung Fu Panda 3.

• 4 weeks later...