☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely tired of hearing about it. It would have been much easier if someone had won by a landslide.

I really can't believe how close it was in most states, most of the country is evenly split. Oh, and lol at projection polls.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

this will get interesting in the next few days/weeks/months. I expect biden to claim victory today only to have to fight off the gauntlet of trump lawyers with trump remaining in power through 2024.

What a nightmare. You are right, it would have been so much better for it to be a landslide one way of there other.

Something just isnt right about whats going on though. I have always been highly sus of the mail in voting thing. I think trumps team will dismantle it state by state and will find many, many dead or non residents that voted blue. I dont know if it will be enough to change the electoral though. We are in for a bloodbath either way. At least half the country will be pissed no matter what happens.

I have a friend on FB that raved about Jorgenson for the last year. Once the writing was on the wall that Biden was going to win he legit started posting about what he needs to do to protect his guns. I immediately thought to myself..."this is why you dont vote 3rd party you idiot"

The best part is the media slandered him for roughly 4 years and he still pulled roughly 50% or 69M votes.
Trump supporter or not, it is amazing that he gained so much support with major and social medias actively against him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Dunno about anyone else, but I couldn't access CR late yesterday into today. Seemed to start working around 1pm or so. I assume that's the majority of the silence for a while.

My 2 cents - the tabulation of voting appears to me to be way MORE thorough than I ever realized, with the excess light shed on it right now. I think there are more than adequate validation measures in place to keep things legit and rule out attempts at tampering. I would be very surprised if there are dead folks/non-residents/anything else legitimately "crooked" in the mail-in vote counts being tabulated.

I'm pretty convinced that it doesn't matter who says this other than me, or which appointed officials provide chain of custody documentation to support the validation of the count, or otherwise. The Trump team crying (and Panduh's "sus") will likely continue regardless.

With the evidence I've seen so far, there's no basis for all the doubt here and the folks jumping on this "train" in my mind have been conned, once again.