☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

Yay racism is cured and some old kid-sniffing pedo who can't form a coherent sentence who hasn't done shit in 47 years is going to fix everything yay

Come on, Man. Have a little faith here. We've really got Harris calling all the shots. You know, the bitch that sucked enough dick to work her way into a Vice Presidency. Im honestly impressed. That must have taken quite a bit of work or she has some serious technique. At least she's with the appropriate running mate. He's got the quid pro quo thing down pat.

If I were Joe, I certainly wouldn't accept any drinks from her or any shit like that.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find funny is they have found dead voters casting votes...whoopsie it's a clerical error

and they found , in the state up north, in one county 6k votes given to biden that should have gone to trump. The software is used in 47 more counties and 30 different states...the explanation ..oh gosh just a software glitch and more.

BUT if this would have gone toward trump the media would have screamed he's a cheat and there was collusion to have this done.

OR what about all the sex cameltoe had to get where she is now..where is the media in all these reports....all i hear are crickets

Is Covid over now?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

based on what CNN just showed....packed streets, a few masks. THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE OUT THERE!!! BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS!!!

As long as we keep the senate, I can politically move on like an adult. I likely wont see any change in my guns or my taxes.

I am excited for the 2022 races. we have a real shot at taking both decisively. Then 2024 getting a republican back in the WH. That would be fucking awesome.

Enjoy the next 2 years boys! it'll be pretty.....uneventful.

Is Covid over now?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

It's insane that this was ever a political issue at all.

Ohio has been setting new daily records every day for positive cases, as is the entire US now. When my dad went into the hospital on Oct 13 he was one of a handful of people in the COVID unit. A week later and the floor was filling up and nurses couldn't stay with him as long because they had other patients. He died on Monday. No pre-existing conditions, exercised regularly, and was in good shape before he got COVID.

This should not be political. People need to take this shit seriously. Numbers are higher now than they were when we had shut downs in the spring (given that cases were undercounted in the spring), and we're heading towards Thanksgiving. Things could get really bad.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It's insane that this was ever a political issue at all.

Ohio has been setting new daily records every day for positive cases, as is the entire US now. When my dad went into the hospital on Oct 13 he was one of a handful of people in the COVID unit. A week later and the floor was filling up and nurses couldn't stay with him as long because they had other patients. He died on Monday. No pre-existing conditions, exercised regularly, and was in good shape before he got COVID.

This should not be political. People need to take this shit seriously. Numbers are higher now than they were when we had shut downs in the spring (given that cases were undercounted in the spring), and we're heading towards Thanksgiving. Things could get really bad.

Very sorry to hear that. I 100% agree, maybe if it hadn’t become so politicized people could’ve come to understand what is really going on instead of just fighting about it.

They're gonna be bored the next 4yrs without somebody to bitch about.

They'll still be reporting on Trump, hes the heroin theyve clung to for 4 years. Nothing about Biden is even remotely interesting.

Funny that even with Trump out, his narrative will take front seat to anything Joe tries to get done (which will be nothing, with Republican controlled Congress). I don't anticipate the Trump twitter machine will slow.

Biden will be a one term lame duck president. Not very worried.

Very sorry to hear that. I 100% agree, maybe if it hadn’t become so politicized people could’ve come to understand what is really going on instead of just fighting about it.
Trump was the one who made it political and fueled the divide. He totally botched the response and policy towards the coronavirus, and he still does this today.

Ohio has been setting new daily records every day for positive cases, as is the entire US now.

cases are just one data point and per day are rising but I'm not at all concerned with cases. It's hospitalizations and fatalities which are most important and both are not putting us in dire straights at all. Deaths and the case fatality rates are dropping and have been for months. You have to look at it from more than just cases. Put the Ohio .csv file into a spreadsheet and track the real numbers by the day.

So joes presidential bid would have been compromised had he not chosen a black running mate..is that what we want as president someone afraid to challenge .

As i said trump was on twitter too much and was a dick but he did things his way.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/08/10/open-letter-biden-lose-if-he-doesnt-pick-black-woman-vp/3335831001/

The dems are pussys, I'd be embarrassed to say I voted for him. I'm glad I didn't

Here's a little help in forming coherent sentences:

Every complete sentence contains two parts: a subject and a predicate. The subject is what (or whom) the sentence is about, while the predicate tells something about the subject.

Yes i plagiarized the above stuff..but anyone who voted for joe should be familiar with the idea.

great comeback..sounds like a politician..don't address the statement..sounds like joe with an incoherent response

Lol, anybody whose been around the internet a time or two knows that when you're out of ideas you can default to grammar criticism.

I'm betting you could really help that guy with his 6:51 post.