☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

With him winning comes shut downs and we can afford another one of those.

Have you seen the numbers lately? A shutdown is coming regardless of who is President. England already shut down for the next month, and they have 'Trump Light.'

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump gets away with paying $750 a year in taxes.

As someone who enjoys tax law and has an education for it: real estate has the largest investment tax credits available to an entrepreneur. It’s completely within the realm of reason for trump to have pulled that off, legally. His work on historical buildings alone could shield him for years to come.

Ok everyone back to fighting.

As someone who enjoys tax law and has an education for it: real estate has the largest investment tax credits available to an entrepreneur. It’s completely within the realm of reason for trump to have pulled that off, legally. His work on historical buildings alone could shield him for years to come.

im surprised he paid THAT much....

im surprised he paid THAT much....

Yes, to be clear gents...I'm not worried about Biden's tax hikes as there are ways I will take care of myself, let alone I'm not at $400k. "Losers" and "suckers" are going to pay full sticker. Corporations are going to pay their fair share.

Trump or Biden, someone's going to HAVE to make some tough choices and up tax rates. We've got a 27 TRILLION deficit we need to start working on or our kids and grandkids will be some other country's bitch.

Isn't this whole thing just saying, "If the Democrats win, they'll do what Americans want them to do." Like nothing in there is nefarious, it's just someone coming to the realization that Republicans are outnumbered and they might not be in charge anymore. Isn't that just how democracy works?

Trump or Biden, someone's going to HAVE to make some tough choices and up tax rates. We've got a 27 TRILLION deficit we need to start working on or our kids and grandkids will be some other country's bitch.

It’s never going away and most of us will die in debt. ‘Merica.

This, all I want to see is responsible management of finances. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but a couple more percent across tax brackets and control of costs over the past 75 years and we could be running at a much smaller deficit. Its both sides fault and I also think we could have restructured US industry to be building all the plastic crap and electronics we buy from overseas.

At the same time I totally get that we are going to have a "sub class" of people who simply do not have the luck, mental capacity, whatever to be middle class and no amount of money or education is gonna help them. Running a country is a much bigger problem than either side and I don't see either side trying to do much of that over the past 25 years that I've been paying attention so I don't have any faith left in them period.

Unpopular fact: tax avoidance is legal

Come on Donnnayyy, 4 more years.

The law is written to make this possible with deductions, especially when self employed or operating a company. There's nothing dirty about any of it until you start doing things like buying a boat and calling it a part of your midwestern dog sitting business. On the coast you could prove you drive it out to yachts hauling owners dogs around farily easily LOL.

My small business gets me deductions to the point where it looks like I barely make anything. The downside to this is that when applying for loans I look like I don't make anything. I could fix this by changing my pay situation to become my own W2 employee, but I don't make quite enough for that to be worth the additional tax to the company at this point.

My point is tax law is tricky and in reality I'm all for zero income tax and higher sales tax for most people and situations. Larger companies especially operating in multi countries might need a different tax.

The law is written to make this possible with deductions, especially when self employed or operating a company. There's nothing dirty about any of it until you start doing things like buying a boat and calling it a part of your midwestern dog sitting business. On the coast you could prove you drive it out to yachts hauling owners dogs around farily easily LOL.

My small business gets me deductions to the point where it looks like I barely make anything. The downside to this is that when applying for loans I look like I don't make anything. I could fix this by changing my pay situation to become my own W2 employee, but I don't make quite enough for that to be worth the additional tax to the company at this point.

My point is tax law is tricky and in reality I'm all for zero income tax and higher sales tax for most people and situations. Larger companies especially operating in multi countries might need a different tax.

When MSM and the Hiden campaign ran with the story of him paying $750 in taxes I immediately rolled my eyes. Your average spud doesn't have any clue how this shit works. This is clickbait, bullshit, low-level thinking garbage and people breathlessly lapped that shit up.

The man owns hundreds of millions in real estate and employs 10's of thousands of people before he was elected. For him to pay any federal taxes would mean his accountants are doing something wrong. If I could reduce my taxable income like him, I would in a heartbeat. Slicing a check for more than most people make in a year...every quarter is exhausting. Its not that I dont like putting back into the system, its that I dont trust the system to spend that money effectively.

Edited by Panduh