☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Created? No. Worsened, supported, solicited? Without a doubt.

- Any person without their head in the sand

No obama made it worse by not supporting the police and permitting violence to go on

Oh wait he couldn't do that..even aoc said he got away with a lot of shit because he would smile

After the 2016 election when Donald Trump declared that there were between 3 and 5 million illegal votes cast (because he couldn't handle the humiliation of having lost the popular vote by that much), he formed the Voter Integrity Commission and put Mike Pence in charge of getting to the bottom of it.

The committee met twice, found nothing, and eventually was forced by a lawsuit to turn over what was basically an empty draft report (no report was ever issued).

Boy, I can't WAIT to see what the Trump administration will turn up THIS time.

Holy shit you're... serious? I thought you were just trolling, but you're really still not aware that Trump is an incompetent conman? That "The Trump campaign’s strategy to file a barrage of lawsuits challenging President-elect Joe Biden’s win is more about providing President Donald Trump with an off-ramp for a loss he can’t quite grasp and less about changing the election’s outcome"?

All right then, I'll await tomorrow's bombshells with bated breath.

You could be 100% correct - but I personally think there’s been some Tom foolery and someone should should be able to answer 48.9% of the countries questions.

Would you be against a recount of mail in ballots with a dem and republican verifying each vote? If your answer is yes, you would be against that, then your not interested in truth, your interest more in beating Trump.

Would you be against a recount of mail in ballots with a dem and republican verifying each vote?

The current counts already did that.

The problem is, every state has their own laws that dictate when an automatic recount is triggered and under what circumstances a recount can be requested.

For example, in MI an automatic recount occurs if the margin of victory is less than 2000 votes, and the only way to request a recount otherwise is with evidence of error or fraud.

These rules exist for the integrity of the election due to a small margin of victory, while also preventing frivolous recount requests by people trying to stall the process.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You could be 100% correct - but I personally think there’s been some Tom foolery and someone should should be able to answer 48.9% of the countries questions.

Would you be against a recount of mail in ballots with a dem and republican verifying each vote? If your answer is yes, you would be against that, then your not interested in truth, your interest more in beating Trump.

This is a dumb question. What mail-in ballots would we be re-counting? All states? How long will that take? Who will pay for it?

You can't just ask for a recount if you lose. If the tally is close then most states have some mechanism for a recount, sometimes automatic and sometimes the loser has to request it. Of course I am OK with recounts in those cases.

If credible evidence is presented of malfeasance, negligence, or mistakes, then a judge may grant a recount. Of course I am OK with recounts in those cases.

Are you aware that democrats and republicans are, were, and always have been present during the initial count of mail-in ballots? Of course observers from both parties should be allowed to watch any recounts that may happen.

What you CAN'T do is waste everyone's time and money recounting all votes because of a "personal feeling" that there's some "tomfoolery." Otherwise elections would never end. Facts don't care about your... I forget how it goes. Maybe someone can help me out.

So yes, if Trump turns up credible evidence of tomfoolery then by all means, lets get to the bottom of it. After the pathetic 2016 Voter Integrity Commission, which was obviously never a serious attempt at uncovering voter fraud, and after 4 or 5 of Trump's lawsuits have already been thrown out, mostly by Republican judges, for a complete lack of evidence, the only question is, why does anyone give this guy the time of day? He's always been full of shit.

eta: Quit being a pussy, put me in my place. Take the bet now.

As far as tomfoolery or shenanigans or flim-flam...lol ..what about the software that assigned 6k votes to biden that should have gone to trump?

It was used in 47 counties and in 30 states?

If trumps lawyers are smart they would bring that up and only that

I've seen this floated out there quite a bit, but without anything to substantiate it as more than talk. Do you have more info on it?