☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When MSM and the Hiden campaign ran with the story of him paying $750 in taxes I immediately rolled my eyes. Your average spud doesn't have any clue how this shit works. tis clickbait bullshit low-level thinking garbage. People breathlessly lapped that shit up.

The man owns hundreds of millions in real estate and employs 10's of thousands of people before he was elected. For him to pay any federal taxes would mean his accountants are doing something wrong. If I could reduce my taxable income like him, I would in a heartbeat. Slicing a check for more than most people make in a year...every quarter is exhausting. Its not that I dont like putting back into the system, its that I dont trust the system to spend that money effectively.

Debunked, there is no such thing as prepaying taxes! Can't wait until you have to turn in your assault rifles and high capacity magazines lol. #MAGATEARS

I am placing my bets on the don again.

Also big fucking LOL at you dipshits who couldn't have given a fuck less about the debt when Ron Paul ran in '08, voted in war hawks your whole fukn life NOW when its basically too late you want taxes raised while still maintaining big .gov spending sprees.

GTFO

Wow...early voting tallies normally favor the democratic candidate. Not good for Biden.

If Biden doesn’t win PA - his birth-state - DJT is going to take this election.

Apparently a lot of mail in votes haven't been counted yet, not sure why. Philly is going to have to come through big for Joe to have a shot.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk