☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

As far as tomfoolery or shenanigans or flim-flam...lol ..what about the software that assigned 6k votes to biden that should have gone to trump?

It was used in 47 counties and in 30 states?

If trumps lawyers are smart they would bring that up and only that

There still seems to be an open issue whether it was human error or a software glitch that caused the issue. However, by law MI compares the printed tapes to the electronic results in order to certify the results and that process caught this error as well. If the same issue existed in other counties it would be caught too. Because of this I am not sure if this rises to the level of "evidence of fraud or error" that would be necessary to trigger a recount.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There still seems to be an open issue whether it was human error or a software glitch that caused the issue. However, by law MI compares the printed tapes to the electronic results in order to certify the results and that process caught this error as well. If the same issue existed in other counties it would be caught too. Because of this I am not sure if this rises to the level of "evidence of fraud or error" that would be necessary to trigger a recount.

Right, and this is how it would go down in court. Trump's lawyers will say, "Look at this glitch." And the lawyers from the county will say, "Yes, there was a glitch, but our standard validation procedures caught it and it was corrected." And Trump's lawyers will say, "But there could be other glitches." And lawyers from the county will say, "Our standard validation procedures would have caught them like it caught this one." And then the judge will look at Trump's lawyers and ask them if they have any actual evidence, they won't, and the case will get thrown out.

That's just the reality of how this will go. Nerds will then analyze the software logs to try and figure out what happened and make sure it won't happen again. I hope they get to the bottom of it. These sorts of glitches are not good. But you can't just point to one and then infer that a whole election is invalid without a lot of steps in between.

so weird there's a solid covid vaccine a week after elections. so weird.

go figure.

if either of you guys had been paying attention, this vaccine was originally announced mid march when they first began testing. It's been reported on this entire time and by the way....there still isn't a "solid" vaccine, there is only promising results from the first round of the 3rd clinical trials, there are still results from 2 more rounds to analyze and maybe if all goes will we are still probably 6 mos to a year away from it being declared safe for all. They are trying to get emergency waiver fromt he FDA to try and administering on a broader basis by December but any change in the results means it won't happen.

but don't let that get in the way of a good conspiracy theory, I mean who cares about facts when it's so much more interesting to ignore it and imagine intrigue.

but don't let that get in the way of a good conspiracy theory, I mean who cares about facts when it's so much more interesting to ignore it and imagine intrigue.

Facts like a virus thats persisted for a year gets a miracle cure 1 day after all the fake news outlets declare Biden the winner?

Like those type of facts?

Bruh, promising trial results =/= miracle cure. There have been trial results announced from the beginning, but guess what happens as time passes - you get later stage (more complete) results.

Pfizer announced it is 90% effective. Seems convenient timing, l'll stop short of collusion.

Imagine dedicating your life to doing medical research to cure diseases, and then there's a huge disease that is crippling the world, and you do your job as good as you can because you really want to make a difference, and you get some really good news, and that news go out, and then chodes on the internet go

SeEms cONvEnIenT tIMinG

Imagine dedicating your life to doing medical research to cure diseases, and then there's a huge disease that is crippling the world, and you do your job as good as you can because you really want to make a difference, and you get some really good news, and that news go out, and then chodes on the internet go

SeEms cONvEnIenT tIMinG

Oct 22 - Trump announces at the debate "It's ready" and "It's going to be announced within weeks" (vaccine)

Nov 7 - Biden wins election according to fake news

Nov 8 - Pfizer announces cure

So either Trump lied or Pfizer announced a 90% effective cure today. Which one was it..

Trump lied. The vaccine is not ready. Pfizer announced the results of one of their clinical trials. There is still more work to do, but the results of the clinical trial were promising.

eta: Literally the only person calling it a cure, or a miracle cure, or a 90% cure, is you.

It might not become available, see.

The turkey is in the oven. It is not yet a Thanksgiving dinner. It looks good, and I sure hope it will be a delicious meal. If it does end up becoming a delicious meal, I will partake. But right now it is a half-cooked bird, and anyone who says dinner is ready is lying. Dinner is not ready, because it has not finished cooking.

Trump lied. The vaccine is not ready. Pfizer announced the results of one of their clinical trials. There is still more work to do, but the results of the clinical trial were promising.

eta: Literally the only person calling it a cure, or a miracle cure, or a 90% cure, is you.

And all MSM... so there's that.

And answer the fucking question for once instead of ignoring me -- did you already know about observers from both parties being allowed to watch all ballot counting?

there have been reports that was not happening. Told to stand 20ft away? Maybe its wrong, maybe that guy wasn't a poll watcher anyway and was trying to create something out of nothing, but I have seen and heard several accounts, all of which were ignored by MSM. Thats an issue if its true.

So to answer your question, yes in theory that was supposed to happen, but there are differing accounts and definitions of what that law says is supposed to happen. Using binoculars to have to see the ballot isn't a reasonable request by the dems.

Using binoculars to have to see the ballot isn't a reasonable request by the dems.

So these rules were made up and enforced by Democrats? Are all people who count ballots Democrats? Were Democrat "watchers" standing closer than the Republicans?

What you CAN'T do is waste everyone's time and money recounting all votes because of a "personal feeling" that there's some "tomfoolery." Otherwise elections would never end. Facts don't care about your... I forget how it goes. Maybe someone can help me out.

Kinda like how the Dems wasted everyones time and the people money to the tune os 10's of millions of dollars on the rUssIA CoLLuSiON?

If you want my honest opinion, I think mail in balloting should be illegal. I think trump should fight this until the election is overturned. I hope he does it.

This whole "unity" bullshit can suck a dick. All the sudden dems want everyone to forget the last 4 years of NOT MY PRESIDENT and trying to impeach him at every turn for not lifting his cheek high enough to fart. Give me a fucking break.

Kinda like how the Dems wasted everyones time and the people money to the tune os 10's of millions of dollars on the rUssIA CoLLuSiON?

You do remember that part about Trump only avoiding an indictment because a sitting President can't be charged with a crime. Muller said straight up that if he weren't President that he would be facing charges. Also, how many in Trump's circle have been charged with crimes by now?

If you want my honest opinion, I think mail in balloting should be illegal. I think trump should fight this until the election is overturned. I hope he does it.

Absentee ballots have been mailed in for hundreds of years with almost no evidenceof fraud. Why make it illegal now?

This whole "unity" bullshit can suck a dick. All the sudden dems want everyone to forget the last 4 years of NOT MY PRESIDENT and trying to impeach him at every turn for not lifting his cheek high enough to fart. Give me a fucking break.

Maybe Biden should make stickers, signs, and flags that say "FUCK YOUR FEELINGS" too.