☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That did not answer my question.

Well in a way maybe it did. So you gonna throw money down?

Serious question - How many fraudulent votes are acceptable? 1? 100,000? 3 million?

If you put it in COVID terms, the dems answer is 0. So, if thats the case, how can we trust an election when in swing states deciding the outcome have THOUSANDS of votes for Biden by people that have been dead for YEARS?

There are so many questions out there right now, to put a bet on it, as someone who bets a lot, would be foolish. Im not afraid of the outcome, but the reality is that the dems, MSM and Social Media have done everything in their vast power to deny immediately any claim of fraud or tom foolery. That tells me there's something to investigate and im glad trump and Barr are pursuing it. If they come up empty handed, I will accept Biden as my president and pray he has the most useless 4 years of any president in history. We aren't there yet no matter what the news tells you.

Kinda like how the Dems wasted everyones time and the people money to the tune os 10's of millions of dollars on the rUssIA CoLLuSiON?

If you want my honest opinion, I think mail in balloting should be illegal. I think trump should fight this until the election is overturned. I hope he does it.

This whole "unity" bullshit can suck a dick. All the sudden dems want everyone to forget the last 4 years of NOT MY PRESIDENT and trying to impeach him at every turn for not lifting his cheek high enough to fart. Give me a fucking break.

Agreed we are getting pretty soft - unity is nationalism. Trump and every elected official are here to represent the United States and no one else. Every country is a soverign nation and they conduct their own business independently.

So Panduh, is the issue mail in ballots or the oversight of all ballot counting/validation, etc.? Why do you think mail in ballots should be illegal? Do you think they should be illegal in states that have been voting by mail for years now? Should absentee ballots be illegal, too? How about for the military, should mail in ballots stay legal for them?

So Panduh, is the issue mail in ballots or the oversight of all ballot counting/validation, etc.? Why do you think mail in ballots should be illegal? Do you think they should be illegal in states that have been voting by mail for years now? Should absentee ballots be illegal, too? How about for the military, should mail in ballots stay legal for them?
Please explain the difference between "mail-in ballots" and absentee ballots.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

unsolicited mail in voting and absentee ballots are not the same thing.
What state(s) did unsolicited mail-in voting?

Edit: ok, I looked it up. Still not sure why its an issue to encourage citizens to vote with security measures in place. Also, Trump likes to claim that some states are sending ballots when they are only sending applications.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-80-million-unsolicited-ball-idUSKBN2622SZ

LOL

Please explain the difference between "mail-in ballots" and absentee ballots.

that differs from state to state.

Absentee ballot - requested by an approved and verified person that cant physically vote in person.

Unsolicited Mail in ballot (semantics, but generally whats understood) - Registered voters in these states automatically receive a mail ballot, which is sent to their address before Election Day and mailed back by the voter or deposited at a voting location or secure dropbox by a certain time on Election Day. The issue here is this leave a lot of room for ANYONE to receive the ballot whether they live at the address currently or not or if they are the actual registered person, fill it out and send it through the mail.

What state(s) did unsolicited mail-in voting?

Edit: ok, I looked it up. Still not sure why its an issue to encourage citizens to vote with security measures in place. Also, Trump likes to claim that some states are sending ballots when they are only sending applications.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-80-million-unsolicited-ball-idUSKBN2622SZ

wrong

You are so ignorant about voting and you have no interesting in learning how elections actually work.

Bet me you pussy. $$$$$

I bet if you ask me that a few more times you'll get the same answer you got 4 pages ago.

Ill let the legal process unfold, I think there's something here, we will see. Once I see the evidence, ill let you know about the bet. if im wrong, ill accept the results and biden will be our president for as long as he remembers hes president.

The issue here is this leave a lot of room for ANYONE to receive the ballot whether they live at the address currently or not or if they are the actual registered person, fill it out and send it through the mail.

There are, as you probably just looked up, only a handful of states that did that, with NV being the only "battleground state" on the list. And there are systems in place to ensure that people don't vote more than once. And, of course, felony convictions for anyone caught doing what you said. And lastly, no evidence that what you're describing is happening on a scale sufficient to tip any elections.

But if you think Trump has uncovered this evidence, then bet me. Bet me! Put your money where your mouth is! Put me in my place by taking my money!

from USA Today -

WASHINGTON – Attorney General William Barr has authorized U.S. attorneys to pursue "substantial allegations" of voting irregularities during the 2020 elections, contradicting longstanding Justice Department practice of not taking steps that could impact the results of an election.

"Such inquiries and reviews may be conducted if there are clear and apparently-credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State," Barr said in a memo to federal prosecutors Monday.

that differs from state to state.

Absentee ballot - requested by an approved and verified person that cant physically vote in person.

Unsolicited Mail in ballot (semantics, but generally whats understood) - Registered voters in these states automatically receive a mail ballot, which is sent to their address before Election Day and mailed back by the voter or deposited at a voting location or secure dropbox by a certain time on Election Day. The issue here is this leave a lot of room for ANYONE to receive the ballot whether they live at the address currently or not or if they are the actual registered person, fill it out and send it through the mail.

An absentee ballots can be requested by any registered voter for any reason. They don't have to prove that they are not physically able to vote in person. You can even register to be on the permanent absentee list and receive a ballot automatically for every election.

If a ballot is mailed to an address where the person currently does not reside (so they moved and did not fill out a change of address or update their drivers license), how would the random person living there replicate their signature well enough to be accepted?

Are unsolicited ballots sent to an address with pre-printed names on them? I'm asking for real because I don't know, but I do know that there were some mailers that preprinted this info on applications and they were deemed not vaild.

If there's nothing there are you going to reflect on anything? Rethink how you drank so much of the Trump koolaid?

There’s nothing to reflect on - either the courts step in and agree with him or they don’t.

Will you accept it should the courts reverse the election results and Biden is not elected?