☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to hear it from the "lefties", you can hear it from Republicans themselves. This was of course from back when logic and reason still sorta mattered to the majority of Republicans.

Republicans call people their running against all kinds of things the same way Democrats do when they run against other democrats. Politicians are mostly full of shit and corrupt. Tale as old as time...

It's a swamp out there folks, bring your duck boots.

I'm completely nuts and think their on the same side against us and everything they do is a song and dance to keep us opposed. Its come to the point that united we are a threat to those in power, doesn't really matter who that is.

I can't agree with the far right or the far left and simply want to be left alone. To me the party that will leave me alone the most gets my vote and that party is typically republican if you can exclude the "religious right". Democrats simply want to much under the guise of "the good of the many" for my taste and I work too hard for my place in life to be forced to give it away.

Now having said that there is always going to be the problem of the lowest common denominators and they need something to do. I don't know how to solve that problem, but the "right wing", "they just need to work harder", or the democrat "educate them" montra' are not the anwser. We don't just plant vegetables and hunt anymore the world is to complex for that and both sides need to do some actual good and work on this. I bet we could even come up with a solution, but neither side will be happy.

So we're left with that "song and dance" I mentioned and we just fight it out every 4 years in the voting booth.

We all know Trump by now: he’s never going to concede. Never. He will just quietly leave the WH, and on Twitter just keep promoting pro-Trump commentary by his supporters like Hannity and others on his Twitter feed.

There will be morons that will be claiming Democrats stole the election from Trump 4 years from now, 10 years from now. They’re too mentally invested in his Narrative to step away from it.

What is truly scary is when Trump sets up a digital media empire to compete against FoxNews. They set up Fox Nation, a $6/month streaming service that has an 85% pull-through conversion of free trial-to-paid-subscribers. Trump knows this. He’s already soliciting money to get some of his most ardent press supporters onto a platform like this, where he can reach everyone with a smartphone and keep much of the profits without paying cable news/media channels.

We all know Trump by now: he’s never going to concede. Never. He will just quietly leave the WH, and on Twitter just keep promoting pro-Trump commentary by his supporters like Hannity and others on his Twitter feed.

There will be morons that will be claiming Democrats stole the election from Trump 4 years from now, 10 years from now. They’re too mentally invested in his Narrative to step away from it.

What is truly scary is when Trump sets up a digital media empire to compete against FoxNews. They set up Fox Nation, a $6/month streaming service that has an 85% pull-through conversion of free trial-to-paid-subscribers. Trump knows this. He’s already soliciting money to get some of his most ardent press supporters onto a platform like this, where he can reach everyone with a smartphone and keep much of the profits without paying cable news/media channels.

I hope he does. And I hope it annoys everyone as much as it annoyed everyone hearing "Russia" in every other sentence for the past 4 years.