☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they grew a spine and stood up to the threats and being called raaayyyysists in Wayne County. Might be too late though. The left is so tolerant.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/11/19/gop-canvassers-attempt-rescind-votes-certify-wayne-county-vote/3775246001/

Looks like they grew a spine and stood up to the threats and being called raaayyyysists in Wayne County. Might be too late though. The left is so tolerant.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/11/19/gop-canvassers-attempt-rescind-votes-certify-wayne-county-vote/3775246001/

It's not growing a spine and standing up to threats, it's total bullshit, obstructionist, political grandstanding.

They are only challenging the Detroit precints (predominantly black), not the suburban one's (predominantly white) where there are also unbalanced rolls. Also, those suburban precints had huge shifts away from Trump from 2016 to 2020 and have more of an influence on overall results. But again, they're not challenging those.

Unbalanced rolls happen all over and are usually due to clerical errors, they are not evidence of mass voter fraud.

They certified the vote in 2016 when Trump won when there were even more unbalanced precincts than there are today. They certified the 2020 primaries when there were more unbalanced precincts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Im kinda over it. It will be a pretty basic 4 years if he lives that long and will probably get nothing done. We may even flip the house in that time period. If he cant legislate or get anything through Senate, I just dont have the capacity to care anymore.

Pretty sure trumps legal is DOA given the "I have a bombshell to release at 9pm!!" then nothing happens. Either put up or shut up. If there is real evidence, then lets talk about it. I havent seen anything yet other than conspiracy theories.

It's over. That's what Blackstone chairman, CEO and co-founder Steve Schwarzman — one of President Trump's most loyal allies — and other top Republicans are signaling to the defeated president, 16 days after Joe Biden clinched the win.

Why it matters: It’s all theatrics now. Even if Trump doesn't move on fast, you can. It is safe to ignore the fearful Republicans who insist the process is legit and plausible, because they tell us privately it is not.

"I'm a fan of good process," Schwarzman said. "In my comments three days after the election, I was trying to be a voice of reason and express why it's in the national interest to have all Americans believe the election is being resolved correctly. But the outcome is very certain today, and the country should move on."

"I supported President Trump and the strong economic path he built. Like many in the business community, I am ready to help President-elect Biden and his team as they confront the significant challenges of rebuilding our post-COVID economy."

Schwarzman's signal is more meaningful in Trumpworld than any of the messages so far from corporate America.

No no no. You think that Trump, despite a track record of not producing anything to support his big claims, starting with the crack team of investigators he sent to Hawaii that were going to return any day now with big news about Obama's birth certificate... you think this time he's not bullshitting. You think he's got big evidence that he's just sitting on for some reason.

If he presents basically squat to the courts, and they throw out all of his upcoming lawsuit like they've thrown out his last 5 this week, are you going to reflect on why you got duped buy a conman?

Im kinda over it. It will be a pretty basic 4 years if he lives that long and will probably get nothing done. We may even flip the house in that time period. If he cant legislate or get anything through Senate, I just dont have the capacity to care anymore.

Pretty sure trumps legal is DOA given the "I have a bombshell to release at 9pm!!" then nothing happens. Either put up or shut up. If there is real evidence, then lets talk about it. I havent seen anything yet other than conspiracy theories.

Are you ready to reflect on how you got duped by a conman?

Why it matters: It’s all theatrics now. Even if Trump doesn't move on fast, you can. It is safe to ignore the fearful Republicans who insist the process is legit and plausible, because they tell us privately it is not.

It's frustrating that the "sane" Republicans have been willing to indulge Trump's lunacy for 4 years with this same rationale. Like, yeah, they can say it's all theatrics at this point, and Trump isn't actually planning a soft coup, and "the system worked" because the courts have smacked him down. But at the same time, this episode has caused lasting damage to our country.

We have "Stop the Steal" protests across the country. Election officials in I think almost all of these battleground states, mostly Republicans themselves, have been receiving death threats and are being provided with extra security protection. Election officials! The least controversial government job imaginable. We've got Republican legislatures proposing banning mail-in voting altogether. And we've got a riled-up electorate who's going to view Biden's entire term as illegitimate, which will therefore excuse no amount of political bullshittery and/or tearing down our political institutions in order to oppose anything he does.

It may have been theatrics for the Republican powers-that-be, but it was certainly not theatrics for a lot of Trump voters.

It's not theatrics if it is used to justify refusing to work with the transition team and to cover for other damage being done to the executive office. While some burrowing is to be expected, I don't really think in my life time I have seen a bigger display of "Fuck you" to the incoming administration at the expense of the American Citizen. There is no theatrics here, to dismiss it as such is to fall for the same smoke and mirrors show trump has been producing this entire time: "look over here and don't pay any attention to the fucked up thing that is going on over there".

Are you ready to reflect on how you got duped by a conman?

That’s a stupid question and by you asking 5 times tells me you already know the answer, you’re just trying to troll. If you want to be an adult, let’s do that. If you want to be a troll, let’s do that. Don’t flip all around. It makes you look less credible when talking about real issues.

Remove the bravado, you know exactly what I have been saying the last several weeks. If there is evidence, present it. So far none of that has been brought. Using the legal processes available to someone isn’t a con job....I can’t believe that needs to be stated. That would make Kerry a conman.

I didn’t say I believed what he was presenting thus far. Do I think it’s worth looking into? Sure, that’s what investigators are doing. If they find something worth addressing, I trust they will do that. Again, so far what I’ve seen, nothing meaningful has been presented.

It's frustrating that the "sane" Republicans have been willing to indulge Trump's lunacy for 4 years with this same rationale. Like, yeah, they can say it's all theatrics at this point, and Trump isn't actually planning a soft coup, and "the system worked" because the courts have smacked him down. But at the same time, this episode has caused lasting damage to our country.

We have "Stop the Steal" protests across the country. Election officials in I think almost all of these battleground states, mostly Republicans themselves, have been receiving death threats and are being provided with extra security protection. Election officials! The least controversial government job imaginable. We've got Republican legislatures proposing banning mail-in voting altogether. And we've got a riled-up electorate who's going to view Biden's entire term as illegitimate, which will therefore excuse no amount of political bullshittery and/or tearing down our political institutions in order to oppose anything he does.

It may have been theatrics for the Republican powers-that-be, but it was certainly not theatrics for a lot of Trump voters.

But Russia