☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s all people can do now is shift the narrative or change the conversation.

Trumps brood are on the way out, they will face music if they did something wrong (as they should). The focus right now should be on Biden and if the big guy knew anything about his sons dealings. With such a tight knit family, it would be hard to believe that would be the case.

If you and the rest of this thread that railed so hard against Trump actually cared about what’s right and what’s wrong you would be worried about this and how it effects the presidency.

LOL. Your intuition's track record is shit, my man.

yeah, you're right, keep saying its Russian misinformation. He did nothing wrong. He's only been under criminal investigation for over a year. Its not like he's even close to Joe, the two barely talk. A Christmas/Easter type relationship. Move along!

Isn't this what trump did anytime something came up? You have come full circle and didn't even realize it. Im impressed honestly!

If Don jr was in the same spot, you would be raw from the constant climaxing.

Probably because the county was won by Trump by a large margin and the votes that "flipped" were not in the presidential election but for local races like the school board.

Michigan uses paper ballots and the machines are only used to count the paper ballots, so there is a paper trail that can be audited, and it is being audited, starting this Thursday via a hand recount of all presidential ballots.

https://www.scribd.com/document/488080093/Antrim-Michigan-Forensics-Report-121320-PRELIMINARY?secret_password=6tgofj7cUYx1kQwElves&fbclid=IwAR3jjm2AtnDKyv6XEgoSEBF_G03SG4zHfXGSfcDW6LC2QO8y6SovA7LGo0o

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/14/michigan-judge-allows-release-report-antrim-county-voting/6537394002/

Benson, Nessel, Michigan Elections Director Jonathan Brater, Dominion and Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy all pushed back on the report.

Guy,^a Republican, said she was^saddened by the efforts to discredit the equipment.

"I did read the report and find that there are many misleading statements that are simply not accurate," Guy said.

Even the Republican official in the county is disputing the statements in the report.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Before when? Before 2 days ago when this was released? The report was released on the 13th, you've linked to a news article from the 14th. Other news sources picked it up around the same time. We must follow the laws of linear time in this country.

I read through the report, I will grant that it is much better sourced than all of the bullshit in the Kraken. While I believe that Russell Ramsland is clearly working on a partisan basis, and has needlessly added partisan, non-expert-opinion proclamations (e.g., declaring that county officials lied, a conclusion he's not qualified to make and has no place in a technical report), he also appears to be somewhat qualified. Not an ideal witness, given his prior blunders and his shoddy report writing, but again, better than all of the affidavits Sydney Powell was able to gather. And he actually got his hands on the equipment per a judge's order, so he's not just talking out of his ass like so many have.

That said, this 68% figure... it's from one county, on one specific day that the ballots were recounted (Dec 6th), and probably has a perfectly reasonable explanation. The remedy here is to hand-count the ballots, which a judge has thus ordered and will take place on Thursday. Trump won the county of 16000 voters by 4000 votes, so it's literally impossible for this to make a difference in Michigan.

Voting machines suck, and I fully applaud any and all efforts to shine lights on their weaknesses. At the same time, there's still no evidence that widespread voting machine issues changed the outcome of the election.

Would you say that's a fair analysis, Mace?

I agree anything electronic can be hacked

Of course, the voting machines were shit in 2016 as well...

Voting machines have always been shit. That's why most states still allow for manual recounts. It's easy enough to do a post mortem and figure out how shit they were, and to make sure that they weren't shitty enough to affect the outcome. Some machines are more shit than others, and some state policies are more shit than others, but mostly it's an academic exercise and not cause for concern in the short term. We definitely should be addressing the problem as a nation, but we only seem to care right after elections for a few weeks and then we find something shiny to look at.

Pointing out that voting machines are shit in any given election year, even pointing out specific cases where they were shit in any given election year, does not lead to the logical conclusion that Trump won in 2020. That seems to be that hope of a lot of clingers-on. "If machine X had a problem on Tuesday, then how can we trust this election?" Well we have methods in place to allow us to trust the election despite machine X having a problem on Tuesday, and if you don't trust those methods then maybe Clinton won in 2016 and we should have a big ol' do-over.

With your last post it suggests that yes something COULD have happened this election cycle as well as others. That's all I'm saying.

Well, you linked to a news article that linked to a forensic analysis that made bold claims that election officials lied, the election results in Michigan were not legally allowed to be certified, and therefore Biden is not the president.

If you agree that that's insane, and "all you're saying" is that electronic voting machines have been clouded in cybersecurity concerns for decades, then... fair enough. Not much of a discussion there.

Man this is pretty telling:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/16/trump-appointee-demanded-herd-immunity-strategy-446408

So it would appear that team Trump was maybe playing with a different set of cards altogether. Sorta like showing up to the poker table with your own UNO deck.

"That's all I'm saying"

=

"I want to believe this crazy idea, but I'm not going to research further or rely on facts to support it."

I know anything that's connected to the internet can be hacked...wtf are you stupid or what..you don't think it can happen...again I've been in IT for 48 years..what proff do you want??????????

Man this is pretty telling:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/16/trump-appointee-demanded-herd-immunity-strategy-446408

So it would appear that team Trump was maybe playing with a different set of cards altogether. Sorta like showing up to the poker table with your own UNO deck.

Did you read the article..could they use more ambivalent language "they believed " or “It was understood " and "appeared to acknowledge".

Why didn't it just say sorta..kinda..in a way..post something relative not a pie in the sky idea.