☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

Greg, some men just want to watch the world burn.

These people are the worst. Every single one of them. Pelosi, Trump, Biden/Harris, Pence, you name them. They dont care about you or I, they care about themselves. Fuck them all. They all lie to our faces, everyone is just focused on trump and he is just bad at it. Thats why I dont care. I expect to be lied to by politicians. I expect to be lied to by MSM. They have proven to serve themselves.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you buy the "narrative" of Republican elected offical Brad Raffensperger, who is actually the one (not CNN or WAPO) who accused Trump of lying?

You keep pretending there is a "media" narrative here. There is not. There are two men and one truth. One Republican just called another one a liar. Which Republican is telling the truth? Raffensperger, or Trump?

neither are 100% right. they both have a position that serves to protect themselves, so they cling to it.

Greg, some men just want to watch the world burn.

These people are the worst. Every single one of them. Pelosi, Trump, Biden/Harris, Pence, you name them. They dont care about you or I, they care about themselves. Fuck them all. They all lie to our faces, everyone is just focused on trump and he is just bad at it. Thats why I dont care. I expect to be lied to by politicians. I expect to be lied to by MSM. They have proven to serve themselves.

But earlier you said you want to hold Biden accountable for lying about the reason he's holding a small inauguration. Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Sounds like you're calling Trump a liar while at the same time getting upset that other people are calling Trump a liar.

You make no goddamn sense my man.

you think your party doesnt lie. Thats why it doesnt make sense to you.

That's a lie.

then call them out. Never seen it from you or anyone else in this thread.

That implies you only care if trump does it.

Forget about the Biden inauguration thing. They weren't "lying". It was more of a laughing situation because its convenient that he doesn't have to put on this huge inauguration that no one really cares about. They were just using COVID as a shield IMO, which I get, just think is funny.

I don't know how this devolved into "everybody lies" like it has, but here we are. It's not about the lies per se, or the fabricated data and testimony, it's about the president and his lawyers directly pressuring an elected official to bend the rules/results/reality to suit their preferred outcome. It's also about thinly veiled (if veiled at all) threats being made if the person being pressured doesn't comply.

Greg has said all of this already, but it's not hearsay, or media perspective, or taken out of context. It didn't occur the day after the election, or the week after. It occurred this past weekend, after all the court rulings had been made, ballot counts certified, etc. etc. It's exactly what was said, and was recorded for anyone to hear.

Cue the continual stream of:

- Trump is stupid, he says dumb things

- Trump didn't really mean that, he meant this other thing he didn't say instead (obviously)

- Trump may have done this thing, but non-republicans have done the same/worse/pick your adjective

- It's what politicians do, duh

Anyone who can dismiss this behavior is ignorant, a fool, or thinks everyone other than them must be.

Edited by spankis

Forget about the Biden inauguration thing. They weren't "lying". It was more of a laughing situation because its convenient that he doesn't have to put on this huge inauguration that no one really cares about. They were just using COVID as a shield IMO, which I get, just think is funny.

Oh come off it. You accused Biden of lying, you accused me of not wanting to hold Biden accountable. Now, what, "it's just a prank, bro. I know he wasn't really lying."

Why don't you apologize for accusing me of lacking character when you knew damn well there was no "holding Biden accountable" angle to that story.

Oh come off it. You accused Biden of lying, you accused me of not wanting to hold Biden accountable. Now, what, "it's just a prank, bro. I know he wasn't really lying."

Why don't you apologize for accusing me of lacking character when you knew damn well there was no "holding Biden accountable" angle to that story.

No prank here - I should have been more clear in my thinking/typing. It was late, I was coming off a Warzone win, feeling good. They aren't lying. ill state that and leave it there.

I dont think you are a liar greg. As far as I know, you dont lack character. I think you are a smart guy that tires to be objective, as do I. The problem is we tend to both see and shape our opinions based on bias. I can admit that. I really try to fight that, but I miss the mark sometimes. Ashton isnt waiting in the other room to pop out and punk anyone.

You two should have a beer and hand out hundos to CR for this thread.

I mean, if I move back to Columbus, sure, I dont have any issue with that. I have met a lot of the active members here that wouldn't think twice to do that. if I give $100 to each person in this thread, do I at least get an old fashioned?

I mean, if I move back to Columbus, sure, I dont have any issue with that. I have met a lot of the active members here that wouldn't think twice to do that. if I give $100 to each person in this thread, do I at least get an old fashioned?

:masturboy:

Trump supporting terrorists have broached the Capital building and caused the senate to be evacuated. The house chamber is barricaded, cops inside with weapons drawn. Tear gas has been deployed, DC has instituted a curfew, and the national guard may have been called in.

Trump meekly tweets out a plea to be peaceful, after egging this shit on for months, up to and including at his rally this morning.

Welcome to 2021, America.