Whats a good cellphone plan these days?

Tractor

We're on T-Mobile right now, the wife hates it because she works in a cell phone hell where she doesn't get signal. To be fair no signal works good in that area and I do a lot of work installing external antenna's on retail places to get Cradlepoint devices working on all the networks, Verizon, ATT, etc.

I think what I'm going to do is switch myself to Verizon and switch the wife and two kids to something else that maybe uses Verizon towers. My use of the phone is nearly 100% business and it would be better for my accounting to make it separate.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I don't have any specifics but maybe look up MNVO that uses Verizon list. I'm sure there is one somewhere with prices and customer ratings.

We've been on Fi for about 5 years now so that's of no help to you; the use Sprint and TMobile towers. I'm also sure there are cheaper options now but I don't want to give up their international data for when I'm able to travel again for work or fun.

Is anyone using Spectrum Mobile? I've been doing work in their stores installing the Kiosk for VOICE-DATA-TV-blah blah and I recently had to call them to make cable service changes and the reps wouldn't stop bugging me about switching lol.

Is anyone using Spectrum Mobile? I've been doing work in their stores installing the Kiosk for VOICE-DATA-TV-blah blah and I recently had to call them to make cable service changes and the reps wouldn't stop bugging me about switching lol.

i use to work there. that is what they are trained to do. let alone asking what favorite shows you watch hoping you mention something on netflix, hulu, etc so they can up sell you on cable.

I can't vouch for any of this infos accuracy or bias, but here is a few places to do your own research.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mvno+verizon+carriers

https://bestmvno.com/compare/verizon-mvnos/

https://www.androidcentral.com/complete-list-verizon-mvnos

FYI - Verizon does offer discounts to:

- Military, Police, Fire (first responders may have been expanded to mean more recently, not sure)

- Setting up auto bill pay (must associate a debit card, not credit card)

- Adding multiple lines to your account, each line gets progressively cheaper

About a year ago I decided to combine some family members who were already with Verizon into one single plan. If that's a potential option for you, it saves everyone money.

Right now with Verizon I have:

- Wife - unlimited data + hotspot

- Dad - unlimited data + hotspot

- Mom - unlimited data

- Grandma - Basic phone / minimal data whatever its called

- Grandpa - unlimited data

I'm not on this plan as my phone is provided via my employer, but the above 5 lines cost me $160/month after the discounts noted above. Works for us, saves everybody money, parents autopay me $80/month. Their plan is now cheaper, my wife's plan is now cheaper, and grandparents minimal use is covered. Obviously devices are all paid for, so this is service cost only not the good 'ol phone finance payment shit.

Its easy to get cheap service. It just doesn't work great.

I have Consumer Cellular but I am always on WIFI and it seems to work decently fine around Columbus. Now, would VZW work deep inside IKEA when mine might not....you bet it would. But its $30/mo...

There has to be something better out there. I've had Verizon for almost 20 years, and I'm still paying $125/month for a single line.

DAMN! Im paying $206 for unlimited everything, Free Hulu, Free Apple TV and Free Apple Music on for 2 devices.