2003 BMW M5 Get's Extracted and Touched Up

TTQ B4U

Does this car look like it's nearly 18yrs old with 151,000 miles on it? 😎

So my Friend Richard has a beautiful 2003 LeMans Blue BMW M5 that I detailed and ceramic coated back in July of 2018. He had some minor touch up work done to the rear bumper, decklid and front fender so I polished and perfected those panels out and applied the ceramic coatings to them.

While in for that we also decided to remove 17yrs of use from the Caramel color carpet that is now super difficult to find in OEM form. I also cleaned up and treated the Nappa Heritage Leather and outside the wear on the driver side seat, everything else came out perfect! No more off-color carpet, and dark stains from the rubber mats and dirt that accumulated and stained the carpet around the edges of the floor mats. Continued thanks to Rick for his trust in my work as one by one his awesome German Vehicle Collection is restored to near new/like new condition. This beauty looks great and inside now smells like fresh leather and is super clean.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Process involved the following:

My 6 Gallon Heated Extractor, Proper trio of chemicals with a handy sprayer to pre-treat and of course the Tornador and Velocity Vac

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg