☆~Sleepy Joe 2021~☆

Mitch

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this has puzzled me for many a year... I still am no closer to coming to a conclusion, after many arguments that is. I don't think it can, others 100% think it will.

If you have a plane trying to take off whilst on a tread mill which will run at the same speed as whatever the planes tires rotation speed is will it take off?

So this has puzzled me for many a year... I still am no closer to coming to a conclusion, after many arguments that is. I don't think it can, others 100% think it will.

If you have a plane trying to take off whilst on a tread mill which will run at the same speed as whatever the planes tires rotation speed is will it take off?

This is how we find out who the true mouth breathers are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This was debated on here, heavily, many a year before you came along.

Everyone knows....the plane DOES NOT take off.

/f

This was debated on here, heavily, many a year before you came along.

Everyone knows....the plane DOES NOT take off.

/f

Yeah, I don't understand why this would ever be a debate? The treadmill is moving, not the plane in relation to the environment around it, ie: the air.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'd like to just see the treadmill

Hey struggling Americans, it’s us, the Dems. Remember when we ran on the paramount importance of getting COVID relief done immediately? Well we need you all to just wait, you can do that right? I mean, we don’t actually care about you, we just care about your vote and manipulating information so we don’t look like we are just using you to stay in power. Yeah, we need to waste the next month stopping all senate activities so we can focus on acquitting trump again. So sorry. Our hatred blinds us and we just can’t do anything until we do this pointless exercise that will result in nothing. Yours truly - Chuck and Nance

Are you ready to apologize yet Greg? You were duped. The decision to withhold help to Americans will result in people dying. Are you okay with that? The blood is on the hands of this administration! Joe is personally responsible!

(See how I took the same rhetoric and gaslighting the left has been using the last 11 months and now the shoe fits perfectly on your party’s foot)

Are you ready to apologize yet Greg? You were duped. The decision to withhold help to Americans will result in people dying. Are you okay with that? The blood is on the hands of this administration! Joe is personally responsible!

(See how I took the same rhetoric and gaslighting the left has been using the last 11 months and now the shoe fits perfectly on your party’s foot)

You really do suck at this type of rhetoric, because I have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

I'm mostly curious how the people who criticized Trump's tax cuts because their children would end up paying for it feel about this new $1.9T 'stimulus' bill.

I'm not a fan. I mean, it's better than borrowing trillions in order to give wealthy people and corporations big tax cuts, but it's still borrowing trillions in an ineffectual way.

The time for COVID relief was back in March of 2020, when the government told people they weren't allowed to work in the interest of public health. Since the government was making that call, I was OK with the government providing unemployment benefits and business grants and loans. But then after that first half-assed stimulus Republicans said no more, and so now Americans have had a year to suffer under a hodgepodge of half-assed lockdown measures and a hodgepodge of half-assed financial support. The damage is done. Governments at all levels have massively fucked this up. At the federal level it was mostly Republicans fucking up, but very few blue states seem to have gotten it right either. A big part of that is because states don't really have the borrowing power to pull something like this off, but when they realized that Republicans were fucking a football in congress and Trump wasn't going to do jack shit about public health, they should have just called the whole thing off.

But anyway, to refresh your memory, Panduh said he was going to vote for Trump and other Republicans based primarily on the tax cuts that were passed using borrowed money, which is when I started bringing up my children having to pay it back. I did not vote for Democrats based primarily (or at all) based on their COVID relief bill. We all knew it was coming so I knew back then it wasn't going to be something I was happy about. And now here we are with me not happy about it. But it doesn't change my calculus to vote D, and I don't think it makes me a hypocrite which is what I think you're insinuating. Feel free to try and convince me otherwise, but deficits always seem to get smaller under Democrats.

That’s the point Greg. It’s the exact same way Dems have been gaslighting the Republicans the last 4 years.

It doesn’t make sense. It’s false. It’s lazy. But it’s gone unchecked by the left because it did damage to trump and Republicans as a whole. So, let it fly, let the lies and misrepresenting roll.

Edited by Panduh

That’s the point Greg. It’s the exact same way Dems have been gaslighting the Republicans the last 4 years.

It doesn’t make sense. It’s false. It’s lazy. But it’s gone unchecked by the left because it did damage to trump and Republicans as a whole. So, let it fly, let the lies and misrepresenting roll.

You keep saying "it" and I have no idea what that's referring to. Is "it" your dumbass attempt at clever rhetoric?

You don't seem to understanding what "gaslighting" means.

Within 2 weeks of taking power Democrats have allocated 1.9T for a COVID stimulus. It's now going back to committees in both chambers, and reports are that they expect to have it out to the citizenry sometime in mid-March -- less than 2 months from Biden's swearing in (and therefore Harris' critical tie-breaking vote). 2 months is going to be too slow for many critics, and too fast for others. I have no comment on either position since I've already stated my opposition to the proposal.

What the Senate is NOT doing is "putting COVID relief on hold for the impeachment trial." The rules for the impeachment trial haven't even been set. The vote has already been delayed once, I believe specifically so they could work on COVID relief. The vote for the impeachment trial protocols is scheduled for Tuesday. They've discussed holding the trial in the evenings so as not to impede other work, but I honestly don't know what exactly they're going to vote on.

So when you say Democrats are holding up the COVID stimulus until after the impeachment trial and this is going to put blood on their hands, I understand that you're not making a serious argument but rather think you're being clever. But even if it were clever it wouldn't be based on reality. Which is an awfully fresh take for someone who just accused others of gaslighting.

https://www.axios.com/impeachment-video-trial-trump-raskin-193be8dc-e5d8-4eab-931f-e0b7bf7f44a7.html

History, properly edited, will not be favorable to anyone who considered Pro-Trump actions on January 6th justifiable when there was property damage and loss of life. That's tough to watch.