☆~Sleepy Joe 2021~☆

Mitch

I get that - it’s a bullshit excuse, but I get it. His policies have had a direct negative impact on the US.

He should probably focus less on vengeance and more on the crisis he created at the border.

The general population probably only sees an ex president that caused a riot at the capital, now papa joe is fixing everything from orange man bad. This thread is full of differing opinions, disagreements and etc but there are millions of voters out there and they may all see or believe something you don’t.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Biden is going to make this vaccine passport something you have to have in order to travel and or go to large scale events. If so, it needs to be struck down immediately in the courts.

How could anyone with a functioning brain not see how racists and discriminatory this will be to require a vaccine and proof of a vaccine to get into a football game, get on a plane or have a business operate? Does the left think people won’t see the hypocrisy in caring about minorities?

Edited by Panduh

Moving towards two different countries. One where life will carry on like normal, much like before the pandemic. Another where ridiculous, do-nothing vaccine passports and pandemic restrictions are still in place after any threat is gone.

Sounds like Biden is going to make this vaccine passport something you have to have in order to travel and or go to large scale events. If so, it needs to be struck down immediately in the courts.

How could anyone with a functioning brain not see how racists and discriminatory this will be to require a vaccine and proof of a vaccine to get into a football game, get on a plane or have a business operate? Does the left think people won’t see the hypocrisy in caring about minorities?

Are minorities not allowed to get the vaccine?

Are minorities not allowed to get the vaccine?

No, minorities are not allowing each other to get the vaccine. There is shaming among those communities, and they want to play the hardship card. So, should a minority get the vaccine, their peeps ridicule them, causing more hardship and rising numbers in minority shootings when their argument turns into a shootout. Thus, giving more press and false reasoning to those wanting gun control.

Why werent you pushing for this cause before, though? Pretty inconsiderate of you. It seems almost as though making this a "priority" now stands to support an agenda of your own.

you're missing it here -

Im using the dems argument for why minorities cant get ID's to vote and how thats racist (I dont believe that to be true). But if you are screaming thats a racist policy, but also saying minorities need to get a vaccine passport to travel freely around the country and do basic things like eating in a restaurant and going to football games, thats blatant hypocrisy at best that proves they dont actually care about these groups of people unless they are voting them into power. Once that happens, minorities get screwed.

My company set up a intranet site to report your vacc card...keeping track of employees who got the jab. Got the J&J single-shot two Wednesdays ago. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Anyone that wants to complain about government overreach and privacy violations needs to GTFO. If you (or your spouse/partner) has posted on FB e_v_e_r your data is pretty much dark-web accessible now.

Get over it and move on. :gabe:

Where do you even find these websites?

This is a NEWSBREAK.COM article that sources a NATURALNEWS.COM article that sources a NEW YORK POST coverage of a white house press briefing from back in January. Is this what you consider a good source of information?

For people railing about tHe mEdiA constantly y'all sure go out of your way to find stuff that tells you what you want to hear. Can't go to primary sources because they're biased, better to let it filter through 3 different "news" sites first until it's ready for my consumption.

Where do you even find these websites?

This is a NEWSBREAK.COM article that sources a NATURALNEWS.COM article that sources a NEW YORK POST coverage of a white house press briefing from back in January. Is this what you consider a good source of information?

For people railing about tHe mEdiA constantly y'all sure go out of your way to find stuff that tells you what you want to hear. Can't go to primary sources because they're biased, better to let it filter through 3 different "news" sites first until it's ready for my consumption.

LOL. It was posted on my FB post yesterday after I got my 1st shot. This was posted from my wife's cousin who is so far on the right side of the spectrum that I think she may have fallen off.

FWIW, I laughed hard at the article. She posted it saying that she'll never get the shot.

So.. hell no, I don't believe at all this is a good source of info. This where the righties get their info though it appears.

LOL. It was posted on my FB post yesterday after I got my 1st shot. This was posted from my wife's cousin who is so far on the right side of the spectrum that I think she may have fallen off.

FWIW, I laughed hard at the article. She posted it saying that she'll never get the shot.

So.. hell no, I don't believe at all this is a good source of info. This where the righties get their info though it appears.

Oh thank god.