Columbus, you wild.

RC K9

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, dude's M&P goes full fucky

I hate M&P. I remember talking to a CPD officer years ago about sidearms and he said he liked glocks better but S&W gave the department a better deal so that's what they went with. You get what you pay for I suppose.

I have two 9mm M&P guns and they've been super solid. Dad's .45 too from what he has shared. I don't let them get dirty, fwiw. My only malfunctions have been with Tula, and no more Tula no more issues.

Video is nuts, and very much got my heart racing. I feel for everyone involved but the guy stuck in the room with him has to be pretty traumatized.

I have two 9mm M&P guns and they've been super solid. Dad's .45 too from what he has shared. I don't let them get dirty, fwiw. My only malfunctions have been with Tula, and no more Tula no more issues.

Video is nuts, and very much got my heart racing. I feel for everyone involved but the guy stuck in the room with him has to be pretty traumatized.

I've had several of them, several with 5-8K rounds. Only issues I've ever had was do to user error.

And I agree, that has to hard to deal with. The cop that screwed up the pat down really dropped the ball IMO. Nearly got several people hurt/killed.

... The cop that screwed up the pat down really dropped the ball IMO. Nearly got several people hurt/killed.

I wondered that.... did they screw up or did he end up with one of the officers guns? I did not pay the closest of attention to it.

I wondered that.... did they screw up or did he end up with one of the officers guns? I did not pay the closest of attention to it.

Pretty sure it was his gun and not the cops. When the cop searches him in the hospital that's why he goes behind the dudes back and mouthed has gun then things get physical.

Pretty sure it was his gun and not the cops. When the cop searches him in the hospital that's why he goes behind the dudes back and mouthed has gun then things get physical.

I believe that was Westerville PD that did the initial arrest, so that falls on them. Good on CPD for finding it. Seems like the guy was trying to hide the gun in between his thighs possibly behind his balls?

I honestly think he did the right thing given the situation. Race had played absolutely no role here. Pretty sure if any ethnicity were to try and stab another person like that they would get dropped.

Ive seen the other side of people say he should have used a taser.... He had a gun drawn, if he were to have holstered it, got the taser out and then hoped it hit and took the girl down we probably would have been looking at a body on the other side. Hell if he was just a second later on his decision the other girl that was cornered on the car would have been stabbed.

im honestly dumbfounded by anyone that says "she was 16! He murdered her!"

I understand emotions are running high, but that doesnt mean you take your objective glasses off and go against the police in any and every situation.

The crazy part to me is this girl called the cops (supposedly) for help, when the cops showed up, she decided to attack the first girl, try to stab her, which victim #1 falls back to the ground right in front of the officer, the assailant then turns and goes after girl in pink, victim #2, raises her knife hand in a stabbing motion and as she is coming down with it, about to plunge the knife into the pink girl the cop puts her down. Before the cops released the BWC footage, the parents were calling for injustice and setting the narrative in motion that this was murder. They need to be held accountable for that. Its wrong and dangerous seeing what can happen with crowds destroying communities over what they perceive as injustice.

Taking up this fight is damaging to the legitimate police brutality cases out there where a cops DID do something wrong. Its taking people that normally would be sympathetic to the cause and turning them away because this isn't a hard case to figure out. Just like the George Floyd case, we have clear video of exactly what happened. You could use the same premise the prosecutors in that case used, use your common sense, the video is there for you to watch and its clear she tried to murder 2 people IN FRONT OF THE POLICE.

Wow.

Anyone see lebrons now deleted tweet?

It’s a picture of the officer with the words “YOU’RE NEXT” on it.....I hope that cop sues the fuck out of lebron. Totally unacceptable and reckless.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/21/lebron-james-youre-next-instagram-post-national-police-senator-nba/

Wow.

Anyone see lebrons now deleted tweet?

It’s a picture of the officer with the words “YOU’RE NEXT” on it.....I hope that cop sues the fuck out of lebron. Totally unacceptable and reckless.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/21/lebron-james-youre-next-instagram-post-national-police-senator-nba/

That guy is absolute trash. Like most celebrities.