2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line 6MT

Moe7

GLWS. Legit interested in this but spoke to the wifey and absolutely do NOT need another car.

You didn't need to talk to the wife to find out you don't NEED another vehicle. All ya had to do was look at your garage and driveway.

You didn't need to talk to the wife to find out you don't NEED another vehicle. All ya had to do was look at your garage and driveway.

After selling the Volvo a couple months ago, we’re aware that our son is car crazy and a cheap stick-shift (especially boosted) fun car is an allowable purchase. This, however, is a little too pedestrian.

Fun fact: my cheap Volvo S60 killt the CTS-V. After I got Volvo and threw the baby seat in the back, I hardly ever drove the V. It was a good feeling to get the cash out of it, truthfully...was a great car but I was ready to move on. However, after modding the Volvo and doing NTR and 555, I realized after a year that the automatic SUCKS and happily sold it.

The CJ-5 is a fun little city runabout, but we really need something that’s fun to drive. Something the kids can learn to drive stick on in a few years if it lasts that long.

Putting this down for historical CR record. :) If I come across a good stick car with a friends/family/CR deal (also after the RV cabin resto is done), there’s always room for one more.

After selling the Volvo a couple months ago, we’re aware that our son is car crazy and a cheap stick-shift (especially boosted) fun car is an allowable purchase. This, however, is a little too pedestrian.

Fun fact: my cheap Volvo S60 killt the CTS-V. After I got Volvo and threw the baby seat in the back, I hardly ever drove the V. After modding the Volvo and doing NTR and 555, I realized after a year that the automatic SUCKS and sold it.

Putting this down for historical CR record. :) If I come across a good stick car (preferably after the RV cabin resto is done), there’s always room for one more.

Legally you still own a bmw also 😂😂