Lexus IS-F Comes to Cbus from Indiana for Ceramic

TTQ B4U

So a long time member of CR, Norberto, picked up a super nice 2008 Ultrasonic Blue Mica Lexus IS-F with an awesome sounding V8. It was time to get her to look as good as she sounds and the timing lined up perfect with a trip to Columbus he was already putting together.

Overall the car was pretty clean but over the past 2 previous owners it had seen it's share of car washes and swirl creation tools. The plans going forward however were to maintain the paint and clear coat, clean up what we could and then Ceramic Coat it to lock in the goodness.

The plan involved my Premium Enhancement Polish and a nice CarPro Ceramic Coating to lock it all in and amp up the gloss. The great thing about Lexus and many Japaneses Paints is that they are on the soft-side and easy to correct, thus this beauty is about 95-100% Perfect now!

Thank again to Norberto for trusting in my work and helping make my garage look great with this gloss covered beast in it for a couple days. Looking forward to seeing your reaction upon pick up.

Onto the pics!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg