Tint Places

Buck531

I did search but the threads were like from 2017 and such. I've called a few places and some just won't touch the Fiero. Not sure if it's the age or what. my DIY job I did a few years ago is sucking.

I called some high tech tint a mile down the road and the guy said nope.

Called Quality and they told me a little over $300. That seems excessive for 3 windows and it doesn't even have defrost.

Tried 3 times to submit my info on the Tint Dude. Never got a call back.

AtoZ with the cheap film is $250. high performance is $350.

Any other places that still do decent work?

So you have tint that needs removed? The guy that does most of our cars usually has a special for around $150 for the whole car. But if you have old tint in place that raises the price a lot, I have to have 1 window done on a car that was tinted a long time ago and he said $75 just for that window due to having to remove the tint.

So you have tint that needs removed? The guy that does most of our cars usually has a special for around $150 for the whole car. But if you have old tint in place that raises the price a lot, I have to have 1 window done on a car that was tinted a long time ago and he said $75 just for that window due to having to remove the tint.

what is that info? I would love to get my lexus tinted ( 2 front doors, rear doors and small 1/4 glass windows) but ive been quoted pretty high for me to pull the trigger on it. Any where near $150 would be a steal imo

Professional eclipse has always done well by me. I think I took the first car to Jeff in 2008. Aways fair and lifetime warranty.

https://www.proeclipsetint.net/

Nothing to do near his shop though, so have someone follow you and leave the car.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Its probably mainly the old tint. When I had an old car redone way back when, they actually roughly applied sheets of clear 'tint' (like the peel-off backing material) and then we let it sit out in the sun for an hour or so and grabbed lunch before peeling it off with most of the old purple tint. Quite a process.

Professional eclipse has always done well by me. I think I took the first car to Jeff in 2008. Aways fair and lifetime warranty.

https://www.proeclipsetint.net/

Nothing to do near his shop though, so have someone follow you and leave the car.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

This is who did my Focus years ago and it's still holding up pretty well. Hasn't faded or bubbled in the past 7 years.

Give Jesse a call. http://www.facebook.com/Liquid-Vision-Auto-Detailing-LLC-190000678390881/

Won't be cheap, but his guy Mike is good. He's done two of my jeeps so far and they've been perfect, no bubbles and looks great on the frits.

Messaged them on fb. $200 for the dyed stuff which isnt horrible.

I do have tint that needs removed but its cheap shit i put up and was planning on removing it before hand anyways.

We

Mike @ Road Ready Tint did my Model 3 yesterday. He was $450 for sides & rear. Performance Auto Spa was $600 for same tint. Tesla is more than most so you should be out for less.

I also asked about fronts on a QX60 and was told $140.

Call Tim Neely at Performance Auto Spa. Another option, call Joel at Tintworks in Powell is just up the street from me and does good work too.

You can remove the tint yourself pretty easily. Steamers are the way to go if you have one.

I have used Quality, Professional Eclipse, and Performance Auto Spa in the past. From a price point perspective Quality was the cheapest, closely followed by Professional Eclipse, then Performance Auto Spa on the high end. I have had no major issues with the work at all three, but I could tell you minor issues with all three jobs. I feel like now days if they have been in business for a while chances are you will get what you want.

• 2 weeks later...