RIP Rutan TA :(

Buck531

Assuming Covid. He posted something on FB on Jan 1st saying he had covid and couldn't reply to all the messages from people.

That sucks. He swapped a motor for me years ago. Still too many people not taking this shit seriously. Might be a wake up call for people that covid doesn't discriminate and vaccines greatly reduce the chance of death.

Assuming Covid. He posted something on FB on Jan 1st saying he had covid and couldn't reply to all the messages from people.

That sucks. Didn’t know him personally, but I’m sure he was a good dude.

Covid sucks, crazy how different it effects people. Made me feel crappy for a few days but put my wife in the hospital for a week.

That sucks. He swapped a motor for me years ago. Still too many people not taking this shit seriously. Might be a wake up call for people that covid doesn't discriminate and vaccines greatly reduce the chance of death.

People that take it very seriously still get got.

People that take it very seriously still get got.

Yes, but at a MUCH lower rate. Death rate is around .5 in 100,000 cases for fully vaccinated people. It's about 14x higher in the pro-covid crowd that refuses to get their shots. You tell me which odds you'd prefer. 🤷^♂️