I can’t resist but..

Cordell

…to start one last thread on CR.

This has been a fun ride for me. I didn’t get involved until 2007, but I quickly started having fun. I’ve met so many people, some of which will be lifelong friends. I was working crappy mechanic jobs changing oil and busting tires, now I’m a GM Master Technician working at a dealership. I still have the same Camaro but back then it was a cam only mild street car, and last year it made 1000rwhp on Dyno Brian’s dyno. I’ve had a few other toys along the way and did some stuff I may never had tried. It was because of CR that I knew about Cars&Coffee, and started going there when there was probably a dozen people who showed up regularly. Then Doc decided to create a hangout in the winter, and that was fun too. Not to mention private track rentals that I never knew I needed.

The last 15 years have been great for me, and gave me many things to get out and do. It’s sad for me to see a big part of my life come to an end. I’m grateful for everyone involved and very glad to have been a part of it, thank you.

man sometimes I murder a sixer and go browsing through the archived remember-when threads and weep a tear

Same lol. Some of those threads are amazing.

Cordell, thanks again for selling me that '95 S10 for $200. I fixed the brake line, drove it for 8k miles, and then sold it for $300. I still see that thing driving around from time to time.

Well said. I didn't join the forum until 2006 and since have met hundreds of people from this forum personally, including most here in this thread, and can honestly say nearly every single one has been super cool and fun to banter with online and in person. It will be missed. I was late to the FB Crowd too but even that isn't the same. It is good to have though.

Been a great ride, pun intended, and let's hope to keep in touch as we've all some good times for sure. Hopefully those good times will continue at CC&C too.

…to start one last thread on CR.

This has been a fun ride for me. I didn’t get involved until 2007, but I quickly started having fun. I’ve met so many people, some of which will be lifelong friends. I was working crappy mechanic jobs changing oil and busting tires, now I’m a GM Master Technician working at a dealership. I still have the same Camaro but back then it was a cam only mild street car, and last year it made 1000rwhp on Dyno Brian’s dyno. I’ve had a few other toys along the way and did some stuff I may never had tried. It was because of CR that I knew about Cars&Coffee, and started going there when there was probably a dozen people who showed up regularly. Then Doc decided to create a hangout in the winter, and that was fun too. Not to mention private track rentals that I never knew I needed.

The last 15 years have been great for me, and gave me many things to get out and do. It’s sad for me to see a big part of my life come to an end. I’m grateful for everyone involved and very glad to have been a part of it, thank you.

I met this flippen guy so ide day CR was a good thing. Hands down some of my best years were with some of you all.

I met this flippen guy so ide day CR was a good thing. Hands down some of my best years were with some of you all.

CR has been arguably the single most influential thing on my entire life, got to know so many good people like yourself. I am so very grateful for the time we have had here.

Yup, happy to know you guys, even Luap.

CR has been arguably the single most influential thing on my entire life, got to know so many good people like yourself. I am so very grateful for the time we have had here.

I will 2nd this. So many great people. Will miss visiting the forums.

Man you aren't lyin :lol:

I think I bought shit from you at one point too. A super cheap home stereo if I remember right. And you worked at PD back in the day?

Sounds about right haha! And yes I was at PD for a period of time!