5-9-09 ride ... few pics

TwiztedRabbit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save it for in a few weeks so we can plan to go together! Missy's visiting today so we're going to put another coat of paint on the trim and then hopefully meet the folks at Classics around 4. I think it might have to be a Sun thing though, my Saturdays filling quickly :( damn summer....

LOL Im still figuring my day out man. SHould know shortly. I do know I wanna be back here decently early tho, 330-4 to make classics as well.

BUT I ll text ya in a few. And I hear ya Schmucksgrl, my calendar is getting sooo full.

I've never had the pleasure of riding one but they sound pretty sweet too. And hopefully some day you get to see Kruelhouse's RC with the new paint job. I seriously couldn't take my eyes off, it looked soooo good!

AWWWW... You guys are going to make me Blush... Which isn't an easy feat given the hue of my skin:wink:.

Oh... What about RVTRaid... Or Raucous RCs:D

Kruell house, hey man I had a few ?s for ya about your RC as well. ;) Hit me up PM when you get on next.

Twisted, as long as the weather is good, Im in. I aint even trying to drive that thing down there if its nasty or looks nasty, sorry.

Kruell house, hey man I had a few ?s for ya about your RC as well. ;) Hit me up PM when you get on next.

Twisted, as long as the weather is good, Im in. I aint even trying to drive that thing down there if its nasty or looks nasty, sorry.

He doesn't want to get his pretty new bike all dirty? :D

You need to post pic of her I know you took some already.