Saw Some Fellow Ohio Riders

EvilTwin

I saw some one from ohio riders out tonight... er, last night since it is now morning. I was in my friends truck and we were coming up to the Lane and High intersection and there was a group of bikes at the shell station. They ended up pulling out around us and I was pointing out the triumph and the Duc that lead the group when one of the bikes pulled up next to us and I saw an Ohio Riders sticker on his windscreen. I yelled out "Hey, Ohio Riders!" I think the guy heard me but I'm not sure. So who was it?

The way my night went, I wish I had been out riding with you guys instead.

I saw some one from ohio riders out tonight... er, last night since it is now morning. I was in my friends truck and we were coming up to the Lane and High intersection and there was a group of bikes at the shell station. They ended up pulling out around us and I was pointing out the triumph and the Duc that lead the group when one of the bikes pulled up next to us and I saw an Ohio Riders sticker on his windscreen. I yelled out "Hey, Ohio Riders!" I think the guy heard me but I'm not sure. So who was it?

The way my night went, I wish I had been out riding with you guys instead.

There was a goup of people that left Hooters in Hilliard to go hang out at the Taco Bell on High, might have been them, not sure.

You missed a good turnout at Hooters, you shoulda been there instead of riding around in a truck!

We didnt have any Ducs with us but we were in the area, Tues. and Lastnight. Looks like it ll be a more often occurence for sure.

THere was about 25 bikes lastnight at TB when we got there at 9:15, stayed til about 1030.

Good times.

its where the cool kids hang out

When?

One time a friend and I were down there at that south of campus Taco Bell. We went inside & ordered food. Sat down to eat... He kept taking bites of his bean burrito with this strange twist on his face. Each passing bite was worse until he got about 1/2 way through... He said "taste this!" I refused (seeing the worsening look on his face). "This thing tastes like wintergreen, I swear." He brought it close to me and I smelled it. "Yup, it smells like wintergreen" I said, as he slaps it down on the table and opens it up...

Dip. Wintergreen dip. Someone spit/put wintergreen dip in my friends bean burrito.

He was too sick to even do anything about it. We went outside and he blew chunks. Every time we go by there I ask him if he wants a burrito...

:)

When?

One time a friend and I were down there at that south of campus Taco Bell. We went inside & ordered food. Sat down to eat... He kept taking bites of his bean burrito with this strange twist on his face. Each passing bite was worse until he got about 1/2 way through... He said "taste this!" I refused (seeing the worsening look on his face). "This thing tastes like wintergreen, I swear." He brought it close to me and I smelled it. "Yup, it smells like wintergreen" I said, as he slaps it down on the table and opens it up...

Dip. Wintergreen dip. Someone spit/put wintergreen dip in my friends bean burrito.

He was too sick to even do anything about it. We went outside and he blew chunks. Every time we go by there I ask him if he wants a burrito...

:)

I would need bailed out that night probably. That is a horrible thing to do to someone man. Total disrespect your friend recieved that day. I would've called the cops to get a report and save the sandwich for a lawyer and your friend probably would be rolling in money right now and that fucktard that did that to him would be jobless for a long time.

Edited by NinjaNick

I would need bailed out that night probably. That is a horrible thing to do to someone man. Total disrespect your friend recieved that day. I would've called the cops to get a report and save the sandwich for a lawyer and your friend probably would be rolling in money right now and that fucktard that did that to him would be jobless for a long time.

+1 :boxing:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH That's what you yelled! My bad. I didn't catch what you said so I kind of just ignored it. That's too funny.

I kinda guessed that you didn't hear me, but oh well. We need an Ohio Rider gang sign...:rolleyes: