Best place to buy a Kawi?

thebbbusa

I got a buddy interested in a new ZX-6R, where is the best place in Ohio to buy? In checking the www, none of the local shops appear to have any leftover bikes, so I guess I am looking for where we can get the best deal out the door.

I know of these places, feel free to rate. But what else is there withing an hr or two of Cols?

Honda NW

Hinds Motorsports

ASK Powersports

Toledo East Powersports

:popcorn:

I would hit up Toledo East... they say they are the cheapest and I've never heard of anyone proving them wrong. On second thought I know a couple a guy whoring out bikes over at ASK on the eastside. You'll have to wheel and deal but in the end you'll win and it will save you the drive. I just wouldn't take it back to ASK for service LOL

Edited by nochknstrps

I would hit up Toledo East... they say they are the cheapest and I've never heard of anyone proving them wrong. On second thought I know a couple a guy whoring out bikes over at ASK on the eastside. You'll have to wheel and deal but in the end you'll win and it will save you the drive. I just wouldn't take it back to ASK for service LOL

after I wrecked my bike I had ASK do all the repairs... the service guys there took good care of me and I had no issues afterwards... just kinda curious what your experience was...:cool:

Not sure where you are looking, but about EVERY dealer I have been into has left over 08 ZX6Rs...

I'd check with Clinton County, Honda East, Middletown, Andrews, and J&J for the "best deals". Honda East is probably going to be the cheapest, but remember, they are Toledo and the drive cuts into the savings...

Doesnt Honda Northwest sell Kawis?

PM rockstarhinda, he might be able to hook you up.

IIRC, they have another location in Cincy.

The store in Columbus only has Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, KTM, BMW.

The store in Cleveland has Kawi, Ducati, and some more.

I suppose they can probably get bikes from the Cleveland store though. I wasn't there long enough to know that though.

Midwest Motorsports in Uniontown has an 08 left over for 7299.....thast where i got mine and they are very nice and strait foward

Same here!

Can't say enough about Lou or Joe Lococo (brothers) and great guys!

I looked at the 1400 at least 6 times before buying.

Never felt any pressure and the price was right.

I'm sure if someone looked around enough there could be better deals had but I priced Roush out in Medina and they had a used one exactly like the new one I got for $1500 more on the sticker.

Sal