Ok, indoor.....

Tonik

55 minutes ago, Tonik said:

How about you two come out and play so I can shoot your sorry asses.

Where do you go? Sounds like a good workout and a good way to reinforce some training.

Edited by TimTheAzn

9 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Where do you go? Sounds like a good workout and a good way to reinforce some training.

MK Airsoft in Medina. It's really the only indoor facility around. It is very well run and noob friendly. Yes it is a workout. I play 5 or so matches and then I am dead.

Plan ahead and reserve a spot if you want to go on a weekend. They sell out.

Rental includes gun, bb's and face protection. You will want layers. I wear a long sleeve shirt and a good loose fitting hoodie up top. Jeans and motorcycle riding pants for legs. Gloves are pretty darn important as is good head covering. I was relying on my hoodie which left a gap on my forehead. That didn't work out very well.

Ping me if you go. I probably will go too.

IMG_20240120_171315.jpg

Edited by Tonik

22 hours ago, Tonik said:

MK Airsoft in Medina. It's really the only indoor facility around. It is very well run and noob friendly. Yes it is a workout. I play 5 or so matches and then I am dead.

Plan ahead and reserve a spot if you want to go on a weekend. They sell out.

Rental includes gun, bb's and face protection. You will want layers. I wear a long sleeve shirt and a good loose fitting hoodie up top. Jeans and motorcycle riding pants for legs. Gloves are pretty darn important as is good head covering. I was relying on my hoodie which left a gap on my forehead. That didn't work out very well.

Ping me if you go. I probably will go too.

I've got friends that go there and I've heard good things. I used to play airsoft when I was younger. I'll try and find some time.

It was a good day, I was on fire due in part to the amazing gun I have.

Note to self. Check your air supply prior to each match.

Edited by Tonik