SXS's for sale

bowdog

I ordered a new side by side so the two I have currently need to go...I currently have for sale a 2016 Yamaha YXZ1000R special edition with 1,000 miles on it and a 2014 RZR 900XC. The Yamaha is showroom condition with only modifications being a speaker unit. The Polaris has a lot of accessories (windshield, cooler, spare tire and rim, back travel cover, and tons of spare parts). My new unit will not be in for a couple of weeks so while I wait I thought I would see if anyone wanted a good deal. Prices below are what they are wanting to give me in trade. If anyone would like them before I trade please contact me. Trade in is definitely below market value, I understand they need to make money too but I would rather see someone get a deal instead.

Yamaha $11,000

Polaris $6,000

• Like 1
  • Beer 1

Dam, I jump on that Polaris if I didn’t have other things to spend my money on right now, I know that things been driven like a golf cart full of old ladies on their way back from a bingo night

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2024 at 9:21 PM, marlboro man said:

Dam, I jump on that Polaris if I didn’t have other things to spend my money on right now, I know that things been driven like a golf cart full of old ladies on their way back from a bingo night

LOL that it has...she sold this weekend though.

• Tonik locked this topic