I am a lucky man....

Tonik

1 hour ago, Uncle Punk said:

I know nothing about soup since it's "No soup for you" but I will be in that area September 11-15

Staying in Robbinsville.

You can rent a Goldwing in Pigeon Forge and then get soup.

https://wolfcreekrentals.us/motorcycle-rentals/

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2024 at 7:39 AM, Tonik said:

You can rent a Goldwing in Pigeon Forge and then get soup.

https://wolfcreekrentals.us/motorcycle-rentals/

I don't have that kind of time in a day to ride something that slow. I have many miles to cover and couldn't get that accomplished poking around on something so slow.

• Beer 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't have that kind of time in a day to ride something that slow. I have many miles to cover and couldn't get that accomplished poking around on something so slow.

Anytime you want to race met me know. Starting line is the service plaza on the turnpike just west of you.

Finish line is the parking lot of Mt. Rushmore.

19 hours ago, Tonik said:

Anytime you want to race met me know. Starting line is the service plaza on the turnpike just west of you.

Finish line is the parking lot of Mt. Rushmore.

I apparently don't have big baller money like the Goldwing crowd does. The trip to Mount Rushmore is a set of tires each way. Extremely cost prohibitive, how about a nice little 500 mile loop in southern Ohio of backroads so the center of my tire don't bore themselves to death riding along the highways. 

The trip to Mount Rushmore is a set of tires each way.

I was counting on you needing tires before you got there, this cementing my victory.

I apparently don't have big baller money like the Goldwing crowd does.

Over an equal number of miles you spend way more on tires than I do. 400 bucks for front and rear. 15k easy. And no, not car tires. That is retarded.

So it's you BMW guys that have the baller money. Or maybe not since you spend it all on tires.