Riding

zxdave10

I have recently been going to columbus on the weekends to ride with some of the bikes there. In columbus they have a couple of places where people can run a quarter mile and stunt. Do we have anywhere like that in dayton. I have been down to the oregon district but it seems dead.

aint noone on this board stunt...in fact you could get "battered" for even talking about it.....yuou wanna ride here and ride wheelies...pm me dude

later

Wrong... Even if someone on this board doesnt stunt, doesnt mean your going to get battered for talking about it.. and fact of the matter is that there is one guy on here that only stunts and although he is not on here much, there are quite a few of us that can get ahold of him with a question for columbus area locations to do it.

Kil-Kare dragway in Xenia. Do a google search and find their website. Tuesdays are 2-wheel Tuesdays; all bikes. $15 and you can drag until you wheels fall off. Also, there is stunters on down the track towards the finish line that are always there stunting too. Check it out.

aint noone on this board stunt...in fact you could get "battered" for even talking about it.....yuou wanna ride here and ride wheelies...pm me dude

later

Are you seriously that retarded? or just that baked?

Stunting may not be the favorite form of entertainment for most here, but I've never seen someone get blasted for being a stunter. To each their own. I don't have an interest in stunting myself, but I like to watch and would love to shoot some photos of it if the opportunity comes up.

People get pissy when people "stunt" around traffic. Time and a place sort of thing.

Just riding wheelies isn't stunting.

I often do stunts on my bike like putting my feet on the hywy pegs or maybe if i am feelin frisky i might put my feet on TOP of the hywy bars.. now thats

SCARRY....;):rolleyes: Thats about as much blasting as im gonna do... so..... take that you stunter...:D

P.S. Ive never done a wheelie so....

later

Dude, you have got to be joking....... Think you were posting on a different forum or something? Color me confused Batman.

:confused: :confused:

I could give two shits if you ride 5 mph under the speed limit on a Harley, 105 mph over the speed limit on an R1, or stunt in a parking lot on a stripped down gixxer. It's all the same to me as long as you're on a vehicle with two wheels.

Yeah i am not really a stunter. I have some friends who are. I am more of a beginner, I have been riding for about 2 years now and I am trying to master wheelies. I am doing first gear right now and I just pop it up maybe 6 in to a foot. I am trying to grow some balls and get higher. I am still becoming comfortable with the front end coming up.

Kil-Kare dragway in Xenia. Do a google search and find their website. Tuesdays are 2-wheel Tuesdays; all bikes. $15 and you can drag until you wheels fall off. Also, there is stunters on down the track towards the finish line that are always there stunting too. Check it out.

Here's an answer for you DAVE.