Curious...How many miles do you put on your bike per year?

magley64

pick your motorcycle mileage range per year.  

77 members have voted

1. 1. pick your motorcycle mileage range per year.

• under 1,000 miles per year
    • 1,000 - 4,999
    • 5,000 - 9,999
    • 10,000 - 20,000
    • over 20,000
    • Hookers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my SilverWing for two seasons, it had 6894 miles on it when I traded it in on 3/23/09,

I've just turned 1000 miles on my new bike last night so that 1k was put on since 3/23/09.

I ride a lot, but it seems like the miles don't add up.

I ride nearly every day, at minimum at least to work which is a grand total of 3 round trip miles. :(

All of my evening trips last about 2 or three hours, but most of them are scenic and relaxing and when I look a the odometer, not many miles.

No time to take a lot of weekend trips, being busy at work and married kills that.

I think last year I rode about 4000 miles. I guess I need to just make some time to ride longer distances, which I really enjoy and the whole reason I have a cruiser.

I try to put down 300 to 500 miles every weekend, in good weather. And ride every day to work, even if it means getting wet on the way home. I had almost exactly 8000 miles last year (2008). Which I don't think is very much at all. I don't ride in the Winter, or the salt, but I'll try to ride in December, and then again in early March. Yeah, a lot of my riding is solo. And sometimes it's pretty cold temperatures. I really need a second bike with ABS and long range willingness. More comfortable would be nice.

Hmm that's weird, I went out at 2:45 am on Tuesday night and came back at 3:30 am and put about 80 miles on the bike. :D

quoted for truth. You cover more ground with more speed. :D

Disclaimer: I do nothing but said posted speed limit.