ride height on 2k gsxr 750

grober

^^^ You right, but I like mine with less sag, stiff as shit , fast rebound and shimmed the shock in the rear wit 3 washers ?

Don't try this at home, it steers quick and a little squirly in the rear when brakeing hard !

It works well for me though.

You are asking for sag and ride height. Which one do you want? 35-40mm sag is optimal. You can get away with around 30mm, but that's aweful stiff...

Ride height? If you have the stock shock, you will need washers, but I can get you ALL the notes you'd EVER need for that bike. Raced it from 2001-2003...

You are asking for sag and ride height. Which one do you want? 35-40mm sag is optimal. You can get away with around 30mm, but that's aweful stiff...

Ride height? If you have the stock shock, you will need washers, but I can get you ALL the notes you'd EVER need for that bike. Raced it from 2001-2003...

^^^^^ This man can help you !!! ^^^^^

I had mine set up for me by someone who raced it for awhile also, and you got good advise up in here !!!

whats the rear height supposed to be on the rear, or is there such a thing

After I load the trailer today, I will check notes and give you some data... I will also tell you where to measure and whatnot...

You'll need to go to Lowes and get some large washers to change the ride height on the rear as the stock shock has no way to adjust the rear ride height.

After I load the trailer today, I will check notes and give you some data... I will also tell you where to measure and whatnot...

You'll need to go to Lowes and get some large washers to change the ride height on the rear as the stock shock has no way to adjust the rear ride height.

I could use some 04 gsxr notes too :) I really need to get the fork heights and rear height set.