Buell XB12R Any good?

J_Copeland

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Buell and enjoyed it immensely. It does like to stand up if you brake in a curve- but no one should brake in a curve anyways. It was stolen, and I wanted a new one with the insurance. Instead I found an Aprilia RSVR. Perfect, since I wouldn't have to put $$$ into suspension!

I'm a fan of twins, but the Olsen twins are too young. The Buell was fun, and with a bit of suspension, exhaust, and ecm work it was a potent bike. Honestly, I could hear each explosion bouncing off the buildings whilst going through the short north area. Sounded angry!

The 1125R, with the full fairing, looks great as well. But I was, and still would be happy with the Buell.

Sorry RJ your story is not believable. A SV runs in the 12's in the 1/4 and a XB runs in the 11's. Top speed of a SV is around 125 the XB 135. Please do a little research before you come with these wild claims. The Buells are what they are, don't like em, don't by one.

Hey, you can't call him out on his Wikipedia knowledge. Everybody knows that everything you learn off of there is 100% true. :lol: